First 12345 Last

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Some guy who is into Kraftwerk and the Pixies who kept getting banned for stupid things like drunk posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't know much about Jack Flack, but I do like the fact that the responses to this thread are like a microcosm of this forum all in themselves. He must have been a potent presence indeed.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Sooooo basically he was a sort cool yet average guy, who sometimes posted drunk and made an ass of himself on the occasion because he was drunk?

Huh, seems like the average American if you ask me.

Um, hey, is it just me, or is his post count in the top 10 most posters? Wasn't he knocked off that list a short whil ago?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He made fun of someone whose significant other had passed away.

I typically take no issue with trollls, find them fun and entertaining, but when they become personal and cruel, that's wrong.

I wouldn't call him average, no.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    We don't talk about Jack Flak because it is like pulling a scab off a wound. And some say we don't talk about Jack Flak because it is worse than opening Pandora's box.

And we don't talk about Jack Flak because we don't want empathy, creativity and presence to get out of the box. And very simply we don't talk about Jack Flak because we don't want to even think ourside of the box.

Jack was our one chance at transcendence and we blew it. So we are left here, sans Jack, dragging out our quotidian days, querulous, blaming one another, in the unspoken hope of Jack's return.

And this is the true reason we can't talk about Jack Flak, it is because we don't dare voice the hope in our hearts of Jack's return - the return of our once and future Jack Flak.
    I was poking fun at "Fight Club" ... but, hey, whatever floats your boat, guy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Like many of the forum veterans, I had a run in or two with him, but in general he was one of the more funny and interesting posters here. He had a more common sense approach to typing, which I enjoyed, but was sometimes off and would never admit his mistakes. Mostly he had a "special gift" of knowing how to subtly push people's buttons. It was annoying. And talk about prolific... geez was he a prolific poster. He was only here for like a year, and has been banned for over a year and he's still one of the top 10 posters according to post count. Hopefully getting banned helped him get a life outside of this forum.

I'll never forget this appreciation thread for Domino/LadyJaye, which Flak gave me grief about, and later spawned this appreciation thread for me, which turned into a fiasco.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm with shortnsweet; one of the more interesting, stimulating minds I've encountered.

Ways his forum outdoes typec: fewer snobs, posters, kids, grocery lists, blogs, better video posting options. Window size though, urf.
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-25-2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: removed egregious cruelty

thinking of you

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Flak haz a forarm?

Glycerine

What is his forum? No it was Evan.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    He made fun of someone whose significant other had passed away.
    That's kind of fucked up.