User Tag List

First 234

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

valley girls say like a lot, stoned surfers say "duuuuude" a lot:P hehehe common mix up though. <3
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    valley girls say like a lot, stoned surfers say "duuuuude" a lot:P hehehe common mix up though. <3
    Having grown up on the west coast - although Canada - I too say "like" a lot...I thought I would outgrow it eventually, but I've moved away from North America and I'm in my thirties now, and I still do it, so I think I'm stuck with it for life... I guess there is a Valley girl inside me after all...!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I haven't changed my user name but I have changed from capital frist letters to small first letters (A->a, R->r). So, do I belong to a grounp people who have changed their user names (because I have changed something in it) or to the group people who haven't changed their user names (because my user name is the same) ?

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

When I went away, you couldn't CHANGE a username! I come back from my long odyssey in the desert, and I don't know who the hell is who or what the eff is eff!

I have people on my friends list I don't know that I know! I don't remember that I remember! This is just not enjoyable!

So, I'm thinking of changing my name to "Vicious_Zucchini", I think that's who I REALLY AM.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    "Vicious_Zucchini"
    EPIC O.O
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

garbage

wait, you can change your username on this forum? wouldn't that make for a lot of confusion when people change to a different name?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

so I say lets start a cult and be high brow. and look disdainfully at the others
    One would think that you've already gathered enough of those looks as it is, wouldn't you?