User Tag List

First 344243444546 Last

Results 431 to 440 of 457

  1. #431
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,885

    Default

    I appreciate @Seymour for helping me with the wiki spam stuff today and yesterday!

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639
    Likes Jet Stream liked this post

  2. #432
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @21lux - you're so nice and easy to talk to and I'm glad you stuck around. Also for always having good things to add to threads.
    Thanks you're so sweet!!

    I'd also like to give shoutouts to @Chanaynay, @EJCC and @Showbread because you're all really cool and I love seeing your posts around the forums
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

    not a type description
    Likes Showbread, highlander, EJCC, Hard, Chanaynay liked this post

  3. #433
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Thanks you're so sweet!!

    I'd also like to give shoutouts to @Chanaynay, @EJCC and @Showbread because you're all really cool and I love seeing your posts around the forums
    Awe! Thanks! It's nice to have another ESFJ around.
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

    Likes yama, Hard liked this post

  4. #434
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    I deeply and wholeheartedly appreciate @RaptorWizard and @INTJ123.
    Thanks Oaky.

  5. #435
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    Thanks Oaky.
    Oh goodness. You're back INTJ123. Whatever happened to you the past 5 years? You've like disappeared off the face of typoc.

  6. #436
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Oh goodness. You're back INTJ123. Whatever happened to you the past 5 years? You've like disappeared off the face of typoc.
    Just moving along in this journey called life. Sorry I don't visit here often, just when I'm bored.

  7. #437
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    @prplchknz for being honest ~100% of the time and making me laugh out loud so that the dog thinks that I may actually be a crazy lady

    (and because you're you, I'm using ~ because you'll say that I can't guarantee that you're being honest 100% of the time most likely)

    @Jaguar (aka king of the bullies? ) for not putting up with bullshit and calling it like he sees it


    @Frosty6226 your feedback on stupid things I do (like lock threads by accident) is very helpful... and I think that you're totally a sweet person


    just a few off of the top of my mind!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Pinker85, prplchknz, Jaguar liked this post

  8. #438
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @prplchknz for being honest ~100% of the time and making me laugh out loud so that the dog thinks that I may actually be a crazy lady

    (and because you're you, I'm using ~ because you'll say that I can't guarantee that you're being honest 100% of the time most likely)

    @Jaguar (aka king of the bullies? ) for not putting up with bullshit and calling it like he sees it


    @Frosty6226 your feedback on stupid things I do (like lock threads by accident) is very helpful... and I think that you're totally a sweet person


    just a few off of the top of my mind!
    you're not a crazy lady well that's dissapointing
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #439
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    @Chanaynay, @21lux, @Qlip, @five sounds, and @EJCC are all very special members whom I really appreciate. You guys are some of the reasons I decided not to leave.

    I could list more.

    Edit: And I don't know what the state of the forum would be without @Hard, to be honest.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes yama, EJCC, Chanaynay, Qlip, five sounds and 1 others liked this post

  10. #440
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    @Chanaynay, @21lux, @Qlip, @five sounds, and @EJCC are all very special members whom I really appreciate. You guys are some of the reasons I decided not to leave.

    I could list more.

    Edit: And I don't know what the state of the forum would be without @Hard, to be honest.
    Oh, you.

    So glad you decided to stick around.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes themightyfetus, Qlip, five sounds, Hard liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:10 PM
  3. The forum member self-appreciation thread
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
  4. Favorite Forum Member Quotes
    By Tigerlily in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO