The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh wow U...I didn't know you were ready to 'go public' with this yet but so yah...I actually kinda like you a little as well.

-----------------------------------------------

I am so sick of all the members that don’t come to my immediate aid when I’m feeling emotionally conflicted concerning an aspect of my personal life in order to encourage me and share their sage-like wisdom…

So I’d like to appreciate @Wind-Up Rex for graciously and exclusively taking-on the above burden over the last month or so... It’s strange for me to imagine that no matter how much I learn with regards to personality theory…some unsure moment can flip me back into old patterns. So that I’m remaining positive all while… ignoring my feelings, denying my pain and sadness, procrastinating… <-Thank you Rex for seeing me…and for gently and repeatedly encouraging me to deal with the elephant in the room.

^^Totally. That’s the only reason I’m attaching this seemingly sexual song where they keep appearing to encourage the objects of their affection to drink more alcohol so they can go somewhere else(?)…idk that’s weird. But yah, just one female hetero to another in the safety of heteroness is the only way I mean this dedication and appreciation to be taken...

There are no words
    You are a good woman, and you've helped me see the world in at least a somewhat more positive light…
    I need work, though…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Thanks to @Honor, @Saudade, and @JAVO (others too) for showing genuine individual care for me. There's real support here, and I'm so grateful for you guys.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh wow U...I didn't know you were ready to 'go public' with this yet but so yah...I actually kinda like you a little as well.
    Fuck me, your majesty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Fuck me, your majesty.
    Okay, I just laughed so hard you don't even know...
    I will forever feel grateful that we were both online at the same time on this day.

I appreciate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    You are a good woman, and you've helped me see the world in at least a somewhat more positive light…
    I need work, though…
    I was so happy the day this young sno-cone salesperson showed up... (sno-cone stand closed for the winter?)
    I know you are going to go on and do great things MQ. This I know.

**And it would be totally appropriate for you to rep a response to this post...or if you wanted send me a VM or PM.

I very much appreciate you as well

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I am so sick of all the members that don’t come to my immediate aid when I’m feeling emotionally conflicted concerning an aspect of my personal life in order to encourage me and share their sage-like wisdom…
    Aww baby, I would have come to your right away if I had known/if I had a better way of talking to you other than on this forum. We should really fix that.

Anyway, I appreciate @skylights for her calm, gentle aura she provides to the forum while still remaining a very engaging and interesting person.

@Starry for her posts that are fun to read and how close she can get with you only after a few seconds! Love you girly.

@Elfboy for his lack of a social filter. It gets you into shit sometimes but I can't help but love it.

@Vetani for putting up with my endless questions while still being a great friend.

@Marmotini (if she ever comes back here) for being outspoken and dedication to her thoughts and beliefs, which I frequently agree with.

I'm probably forgetting some people here but I'll definitely be giving this thread a round 2 and 3 and so on as time goes on.

@Wind-Up Rex is ma main bitch. nuff said.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Thanks to @Honor, @Saudade, and @JAVO (others too) for showing genuine individual care for me. There's real support here, and I'm so grateful for you guys.
    Aww, doll - I'm so happy to hear that I've been able to make a difference for you in some way. You have certainly positively impacted me in the past several weeks. I'm so happy to know that people like you exist. I'd also like to thank the same people.

@nicolita: Thanks, woman, for your warm curiosity about others and your willingness to stand up for what you believe in. What an acutely beautiful person in every way!
    @Saudade: Thanks for being a genuinely kind person.
    @JAVO: JAVO, thank you for being a consistent source of happy and intelligent commentary on my blog. I've never met you, but you seem so very happy with life and yourself, and it comes across even through the Internet.
    @Halla74: Thanks for being an all-around awesome person - and letting that spiritedness and positivity exude out of you and into those around you.
    @Lady X: Thanks for bringing insight from your life experiences into this website and your willingness to engage in debate.
    @skylights: Thanks for your insight, wisdom, and reflection - it's always been so interesting to read what you write, girl.
    @Magic Qwan: Thanks for having a big heart and for reaching out to me
    @Forever: Thanks for reaching out to me - you seem like an interesting person!
    @thoughtlost: My doll - thanks for your sweet comments to me!

Basically, thanks to everyone on this forum for filling up the Internet part of my life with your life experiences, ambitions, thoughts, feelings, and often, your complete loveliness. It's really been a pleasure! Feeling lots of love for you guys, wherever you are in the world.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Aww baby, I would have come to your right away if I had known/if I had a better way of talking to you other than on this forum. We should really fix that.

@Starry for her posts that are fun to read and how close she can get with you only after a few seconds! Love you girly.
    You just earned yourself a freaky-sexy-boozy song as well...

Umm.. @Saudade you cheatin on me?
    I appreciate having you here so much you just don't know.
    My big rain cloud of sunshine.

@Honor Thank you!

Thank you for spending the time to help me with my life's issues.
    Last edited by Forever; 10-09-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Need to mention Honor.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @ Honor Thank you!

Thank you for spending the time to help me with my life's issues.
    Absolutely! You don't need the help! You've got it together much more than you realize You're just young -- you need more time. That's all.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.