User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

Results 221 to 230 of 457

  1. #221
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    wasn't there a similar thread like this that was closed b/c people are expressing thier disgusting soulless vaginathapy filled with vile semen and hate and feel the need 2 express it in a thread that is expressly intended for the expression of the expression of appreciateive expression??
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”


  2. #222
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    I'd appreciate your taking the time to tell me how much you don't care about my posts, if I could remember a single one of yours...
    Come on, Salami, we both know you want me

  3. #223
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    I appreciate how hard you guys are trying to get my attention. Really. It's super-cute.
    I've noticed you, k? I'll try harder to remember you this time. It won't be easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  4. #224
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    I appreciate how hard you guys are trying to get my attention. Really. It's super-cute.
    I've noticed you, k? I'll try harder to remember you this time. It won't be easy.
    I appreciate you for trying so hard as well. It's endearing. Truly.

  5. #225
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    I appreciate @SmileyMan and @Salome because I would like to have sex with both of them.

  6. #226
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    I appreciate @violaine for trying to get me to understand her perspective on how my perspective differs from hers. It's just common sense.

  7. #227

  8. #228
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    I appreciate all the males on vent for having a vocal orgy and giving me a solid reason as to why I should keep my headphones on at all times, while around others.

  9. #229
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    I appreciate @SmileyMan and @Salome because I would like to have sex with both of them.
    How long have you suffered from premature appreciation?

    And WTF is wrong with everyone tonight??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    wasn't there a similar thread like this that was closed b/c people are expressing thier disgusting soulless vaginathapy filled with vile semen and hate and feel the need 2 express it in a thread that is expressly intended for the expression of the expression of appreciateive expression??
    WHAT THE FUX.

    SERIOUSLY.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:10 PM
  3. The forum member self-appreciation thread
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
  4. Favorite Forum Member Quotes
    By Tigerlily in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO