User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

wasn't there a similar thread like this that was closed b/c people are expressing thier disgusting soulless vaginathapy filled with vile semen and hate and feel the need 2 express it in a thread that is expressly intended for the expression of the expression of appreciateive expression??
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    I'd appreciate your taking the time to tell me how much you don't care about my posts, if I could remember a single one of yours...
    Come on, Salami, we both know you want me

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I appreciate how hard you guys are trying to get my attention. Really. It's super-cute.
    I've noticed you, k? I'll try harder to remember you this time. It won't be easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    I appreciate how hard you guys are trying to get my attention. Really. It's super-cute.
    I've noticed you, k? I'll try harder to remember you this time. It won't be easy.
    I appreciate you for trying so hard as well. It's endearing. Truly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I appreciate @SmileyMan and @Salome because I would like to have sex with both of them.

Ginkgo

I appreciate @violaine for trying to get me to understand her perspective on how my perspective differs from hers. It's just common sense.

figsfiggyfigs

I appreciate all the males on vent for having a vocal orgy and giving me a solid reason as to why I should keep my headphones on at all times, while around others.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    I appreciate @SmileyMan and @Salome because I would like to have sex with both of them.
    How long have you suffered from premature appreciation?

And WTF is wrong with everyone tonight??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    wasn't there a similar thread like this that was closed b/c people are expressing thier disgusting soulless vaginathapy filled with vile semen and hate and feel the need 2 express it in a thread that is expressly intended for the expression of the expression of appreciateive expression??
    WHAT THE FUX.

SERIOUSLY.