User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Thread: Crushes

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I think Ivy and Cafe are neato, but they're more like bf's or close family members to me. I am always happy to see them and will always have time for them, but if I were a gay or a guy I wouldn't choose them to shack up with even though I love them dearly. Hopefully that's a better explanation.
    So... you wanna sleep with Toonia. Okay, okay.. more precisely, if you were a guy or a Lesbian, you'd wanna hook up with Toonia.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My ISTJ friend is pretty cute when his mind is fumbling over a new concept; but half of that is also knowing that he's smart enough to eventually figure it out. ^_^
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTj

Well trained I'd say.
    No. He's allowed to have crushes. . . although then I go and cut those dirty wenches.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

No gay crushes, but I'll crush on 20% of the gals on this site at some point or another.

And to answer your question, I think it's harder for a guy to admit he has a crush without sound gay/in the closet than a girl. I'd bet that most people can accept (both the existence of and the consequences of) bisexuality in females easier than in males.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    So... you wanna sleep with Toonia. Okay, okay.. more precisely, if you were a guy or a Lesbian, you'd wanna hook up with Toonia.

I'm also sure that Ivy will be relieved to hear that she doesn't ever have to worry about me grabbing her bewbs if/when we're alone together even though she does have very nice ones. ;P
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I don't remmeber who it was, and if I did I wouldn't say it cause it's that person's choice.

Why such a big smiling, female icon?
    I'm just girly like that.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    The funny thing about men is that a friend situation can quickly change into more. If a women invites a male friend over and takes off her clothes and asks him to have sex, my money is betting he'll comply.
    This scenario is playing with my mind, and I think you'd lose a lot of money if you were betting on me.

That said, I can think of two, possibly four, that I probably couldn't deny under such a circumstance. For the remainder, I would try my best to gently respond and avoid their thinking something is physically wrong with them, especially since many females have self-image troubles due to the media. Thankfully, those I couldn't deny are not the sort that would do this type of thing.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Someone that knows Toonia in meatspace other than Martoon...? More of the Minnesotan invasion?
    It's one of those, but I am not at liberty to say which
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I'm also sure that Ivy will be relieved to hear that she doesn't ever have to worry about me grabbing her bewbs if/when we're alone together even though she does have very nice ones. ;P

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    It's one of those, but I am not at liberty to say which
    Was there a meet or something that I forgot?
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%