First 16242526272836 Last

Thread: Crushes

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    Taboo? Not a chance sister, name away!
    I didn't want to her with NF adoration but Digest is !
    I PM and LLNF quite a bit too but in a different way. The dude list is incredibly long. I get mini-crushes pretty easy!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I didn't want to her with NF adoration but Digest is !
    I PM and LLNF quite a bit too but in a different way. The dude list is incredibly long. I get mini-crushes pretty easy!
    Digest and PM are definitely crush worthy but who is LLNF?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    LittleLostNF! (is that spelled right?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    LittleLostNF. She hasn't posted in a while

And you didn't answer this and it's making me paranoid...

I'm a J, I can't take ambiguity!!!

MBTI
    GONE

1 day and 26 pages???

I am almost afeared to see what lies in pages 2-25.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It sounds backwards -- he's more likely to crush you.
    Isn't that what it means?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    There's something about Angelina.

For some reason, Angelina Jolie is far and away the most common answer when a straight woman is asked "If you were attracted to girls, who would you be attracted to?"

I don't get it. Personally, I don't find her very attractive. I'm wondering how much of her status as one of the presumably hottest women in Hollywood is due to her appeal to women. Maybe I'm just more in the minority among men than I think I am.
    Donald Trump is down on Angie too. All you haters, sheesh. I think men who like more traditionally cute or feminine women don't like her.

Angelina Jolie exudes confident, empowered and unapologetic female sexuality that Hollywood loves. Except it actually seems authentic and not corny, spoon fed, or forced for her. She's naughty and "bad" and it's actually quite safe to crush on her. Angelina is so kinky and a bit nutty she could turn you out and no one will think the worse of you for it. She's also come out and said she's dated women in the past (not just sexed them for kicks a la Madonna) and I've heard 2nd hand accounts of her hanging out in girl bars way back when before Brangelina. Similar to her is lezzie model Jenny Shimizu who is classically beautiful, edgy, and exudes sex appeal with an attitude. I think there were rumors of the two of them dating in the past (Jenny Shimizu also supposedly dated Madonna).

Along butchier celeb lines, I think Michelle Rodriguez (from 'Girlfight' and 'Lost') is another likely and safe girl-crush. As are most celebrity female athletes. Especially basketball players.

The term 'girlcrush' is so commonplace, they even have a line of tween girl's toys named after it! I was a little bit horrified by the name, but I got my cousin a 'Girlcrush' jewelry maker for Xmas.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Donald Trump is down on Angie too. All you haters, sheesh. I think men who like more traditionally cute or feminine women don't like her.

Angelina Jolie exudes confident, empowered and unapologetic female sexuality that Hollywood loves. Except it actually seems authentic and not corny, spoon fed, or forced for her. She's naughty and "bad" and it's actually quite safe to crush on her. Angelina is so kinky and a bit nutty she could turn you out and no one will think the worse of you for it. She's also come out and said she's dated women in the past (not just sexed them for kicks a la Madonna) and I've heard 2nd hand accounts of her hanging out in girl bars way back when before Brangelina. Similar to her is lezzie model Jenny Shimizu who is classically beautiful, edgy, and exudes sex appeal with an attitude. I think there were rumors of the two of them dating in the past (Jenny Shimizu also supposedly dated Madonna).

Along butchier celeb lines, I think Michelle Rodriguez (from 'Girlfight' and 'Lost') is another likely and safe girl-crush. As are most celebrity female athletes. Especially basketball players.

The term 'girlcrush' is so commonplace, they even have a line of tween girl's toys named after it! I was a little bit horrified by the name, but I got my cousin a 'Girlcrush' jewelry maker for Xmas.
    No rumors about it: Angelina and Jenny dated for a while. Also, Michelle Rodriguez was dating Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3), who may be the hottest lesbian on earth (at least, for a straight male like myself). Portia di Rossi ain't bad, either. . .
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    GONE

Ooh, she's queer? I read the Curve interview, methinks she more straight girl with bisexual tendencies but that is still a hot addition to the power lesbian family! Hahhaha. I always thought it was strange that Portia di Rossi never got a lot of press for being a lesbian, I think it's partly because she's always been out in her career (which I admire) and partly because she is so lipstick and glam feminine people didn't believe her? Is Michelle Rodriguez out? I remember they snapped pics of her going to girl bars with 'unidentified female friend'. Honestly as soon as I saw her in 'Girlfight' my friends and I were like uh-huh.

Saying you're queer or really just hinting to having made out with girls in the past is a boost to your career if you're a hot female. It'll keep or put your names in the press and it doesn't have the same negative effects of a leading man coming out.

The funny thing is that on 'L Word' the only out actress in real life other the writer of 'Go Fish' is the bisexual magazine writer who is bi in real life. There was a lesbian latina actress from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' who tried out for the show and wrote bitterly of her experience. BTW, I think L Word is a whackass show but it's entertaining.

Johari/Nohari

females are definitely more in touch with their emotional side and can relate to each other openly, maybe as a society, we squash that out of the boys, who knows?
    anyway, i hate having a crush on someone!
    i have never had a crush on a person that turned out to like me back...i don't think it's supposed to work that way.