User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

Thread: Crushes

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I'm soooooo glad it's taboo to name your girl crush if they are really INTPC'ers. Off the hook here!! This thread is great btw !
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    In light of this thread turning into a "post pictures of attractive people" frenzy:

I get told I look like her, (which I don't), every time, or nearly every time I go out.

It always seems to be the same type of guy, with the same lascivious look in his eye who says, "hey, has anyone ever told you you look like Lucy Liu?"

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    There's something about Angelina.

For some reason, Angelina Jolie is far and away the most common answer when a straight woman is asked "If you were attracted to girls, who would you be attracted to?"

I don't get it. Personally, I don't find her very attractive. I'm wondering how much of her status as one of the presumably hottest women in Hollywood is due to her appeal to women. Maybe I'm just more in the minority among men than I think I am.
    For me, the appeal is not just her physical beauty but her personality, passion and intellect, which draws me in the most (as well as her past roles which were "different" or anyone celeb, like Johnny Depp, who are remarkably different however they may differ in personality/looks). I hate that she's a common answer among straight females! She's my fantasy female celeb only!!!

I'd choose her over Brad and most men from hollywood. Even just to have as a friend. In fact, I never much cared for their relationship or w/e ppl became/are obsessed with. I don't even care for celebrity culture. I'm mostly unaware of it all, though I find it changing as the media is bombarded with such crap. CNN/news channels, w/e. Damn them all! ---

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I'm soooooo glad it's taboo to name your girl crush if they are really INTPC'ers. Off the hook here!! This thread is great btw !
    Taboo? Not a chance sister, name away!

Thanks. I'm sure you've had your fair share of online stalkers.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I get told I look like her, (which I don't), every time, or nearly every time I go out.

It always seems to be the same type of guy, with the same lascivious look in his eye who says, "hey, has anyone ever told you you look like Lucy Liu?"

Are they that dumb?

I hear this kind of thing from girls a lot -- they being pestered by guys, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Are these guys really that dumb that they think stuffing a compliment into a question designed to make him appear astute will come off as attractive?

If you really look like Lucy Liu, then why on earth would you have never heard that?

I'm sure it's even more aggravating for the recipient -- the one who has to answer the question.

Though I guess you could have a little fun with something like that. The unwitting guy thinks he's going to get a date and then you give him a slap in the face with some sharp quip.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Are they that dumb?

I hear this kind of thing from girls a lot -- they being pestered by guys, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Are these guys really that dumb that they think stuffing a compliment into a question designed to make him appear astute will come off as attractive?

If you really look like Lucy Liu, then why on earth would you have never heard that?

I'm sure it's even more aggravating for the recipient -- the one who has to answer the question.

Though I guess you could have a little fun with something like that. The unwitting guy thinks he's going to get a date and then you give him a slap in the face with some sharp quip.
    Nocaps do you have a MBTIc/INTPc crush you'd like to share with us?

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Are they that dumb?

They likely are that dumb-- And, if it's the truth, then let it be known! I'm sure guys get pestered by dumb girls too (I sure as hell do of both!) and it always gets on my nerves...

Are these guys really that dumb........etc etc
    Look at most people around you. Most people are "dumb", right?

Oh, and too bad for the recipient who has to hear the answer. They should be more creative with their questions or ask something so silly if they know the person better. But then again, most people I know fall prey to flattery from such silly questions so... to each dumb person, their likely similar dumb questions and mean/dumb answers!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I have a crush on INTJ's.

real ones, not the fake ones that are running loose!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I have a crush on INTJ's.

real ones, not the fake ones that are running loose!
    So if I'm a fake one, then what type do you think I am?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

CC, you look like a girl I had a crush on from Film class at college. She was half-Filipina and half-Irish.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"