Thread: e-cigarettes?

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Grrr I just had to buy a replacement unit for the one I lost. Still have the replacement filters so its only about $19 after shipping so not too bad. Its worth it to start smoking in someones house or at a restaraunt and get dirty looks and then reply "WTF, its just vapors!" smarmaly
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    My best friend started smoking Green Nicotine cigs and I tried it and loved it (I'm a nonsmoker!). I've gotten my granny & bf interested. You get to smoke vaporised nicotine, so your addiction and habit get fed, but you're not a stinking mess like other smokers are. I'm going to get him these to get him to quit smoking. He's been interested in quitting for a long time and this might be the push he needs.
    DOIT!

Do you use e-liquid, or cartridges? I find the liquid dripping method a lot better and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    you're a great commercial.

on an unrelated note, i really like their encompassing disclaimer. i may change it slightly and use it from now on when first meeting people:

digesthisickness is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or addiction.

Information and statements made by digesthisickness are for any reason under the sun except any intended to replace the advice of your health care professional, parents, friends, lovers, anyone you've ever met or thought of looking at or listening to.

By speaking to digesthisickness, you agree to do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances will digesthisickness be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with speaking with/looking at/listening to digesthisickness, or reliance on any words that spew from her orifices.
    Here, I'll staple that on your forehead, hold still!

But yeah, the FDA is starting to crack down on e-cigs. The tobacco lobby hates them, naturally, and the FDA won't do the tests on e-cigs. Some are trying to make it illegal.