User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

We all want to know what you look like, so I do wish that he had not put the kidding there, in that case

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    We all want to know what you look like, so I do wish that he had not put the kidding there, in that case
    If you want to see my mean side, just ask, I can always provide links to forums where I don't have Kiddo gloves on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Oh, I bet you can be a destructive killing-machine
    But I was just trying to put some pressure on you to upload a picture in the thread used for that

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

I have the similar arguments. Fighting though i know i won't change thier mind. I always concluded my reasons of doing so as a vent of my "anger".

I fought with this conspiracy theorist the other day who believed he was "right". he kept telling me these stupid things he got off the internet (a source which could of easily been manufactured by some idiot using photoshop)

i called him illogical and idiotic. He thinks hes so smart, calling us incompetant while he is the most incompetent of us all. Like them, He believes crap just because it disproves what the others believe (ie- thier crap!)- anyway i got off topic.

I view this pointless argument as quite refreshing and healthy actually... i fight to vent my frustrations of these idiots. i might not of gotten through to him but i felt good then, and that's what i believe matters. I just like to express my oppinion and try to make them see the truth...

Otherwise i would be arguing in my head, having to live in annoyance with that idiot behind me. My head would of been so clogged with that idiot, that my mind couldn't further elsewhere. Later i might regret my specticle and such but i love recalling what i said to the idiot...

argh... i'm sorry if i make no sense... your fights could have a different reason.

but alas! i believe you have nothing to fix. your sane to want to fight the idiots.

Sure you might fight with yourself later of why the heck you wasted time on idiots but.... there could be a chance where you did get though. even dr.phil has his day where the idiots listen to him

edit-
    plus... i think it is best to express your opinion then shelter it inside. Very unhealthy people were formed from not speaking thier mind.

heart on fire

Why do I care what an idiot thinks?

Because the world is filled with idiots and they vote and affect our lives. However in the end there is little that can be done about idiots.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Why do I care what an idiot thinks?

Because the world is filled with idiots and they vote and affect our lives. However in the end there is little that can be done about idiots.
    and they reproduce!.. usually like rabbits.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    and they reproduce!.. usually like rabbits.
    That's funny, I was going to say exactly that but felt it might be offensive.

MBTI
    INTP

You're still more personable than me. My strategy is to just destroy people with my witticisms until they stop telling me what they think. That way in my mind I can pretend that they agree with me.

Everybody wins, especially me - and nobody else wins.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    xNTP

If possible don't become so invested in ideas and people. Just let'em it roll off your back.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    If possible don't become so invested in ideas and people. Just let'em it roll off your back.
    That's not a very likely choice for an NF.