Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I've got nothing more to say.
    Starting when?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    GONE

Today I have 2 birthday wishes to send out and I found out a friend broke her arm yesterday. Ouch. Perhaps a law suit will brighten her day! I'll be glad when the day is over, just so I can make some phone calls and meet with some people withotu being in the 'romantically ambiguous' zone. It's kinda annoying how some people get very conscious about the day and don't want to talk to you during a three day buffer around Valentine's lest you think "Hey, what'd you have for lunch today?" is a romantic confession and god forbid you fall in love with them because they are so hot.

I'm not bitter. It's just annoying! I like talking to people on a regular basis or at least having my messages returned at a natural pace, not having some Valentine's Moratorium put in place because nobody wants anyone else to mistake a typical phone call for a thinly veiled marriage proposal.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Starting when?
    You're right. It's simply just too early for me to start bitching...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Happy Valentines day for everybody!

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Today I have 2 birthday wishes to send out and I found out a friend broke her arm yesterday. Ouch. Perhaps a law suit will brighten her day! I'll be glad when the day is over, just so I can make some phone calls and meet with some people withotu being in the 'romantically ambiguous' zone. It's kinda annoying how some people get very conscious about the day and don't want to talk to you during a three day buffer around Valentine's lest you think "Hey, what'd you have for lunch today?" is a romantic confession and god forbid you fall in love with them because they are so hot.

I'm not bitter. It's just annoying! I like talking to people on a regular basis or at least having my messages returned at a natural pace, not having some Valentine's Moratorium put in place because nobody wants anyone else to mistake a typical phone call for a thinly veiled marriage proposal.
    Well, hey. just as long as you aren't bitter about it

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I grew up with a mother that hated being single. On days like Valentines Day, she would have herself convinced that she was the only one who didn't "have someone" and would pity herself, imagining, I imagine, that everyone else was having candle light, roses, and romance.

Little did she realize . . . This morning as I was reluctantly waking up to get the kids ready for school, the most brilliant idea for what I could do for my sweet hubby on this day that we had no plans for (he'll be exhausted when he gets home from work, has to be in bed by 7PM, and it's a school night) came to me: I am going to get him a couple of packages of new socks and briefs! I'll put them in a cute red bag with some black licorice (I never get it for him because I think it's disgusting and it makes him gassy). I doubt I will bother with a card. If I'm feeling really frisky, I'll order some Papa John's for supper.

The really unromantic part is that he'll be very happy to get plain old tighty whities and some socks without holes and he'll love the pizza (which he will eat at his desk, as he unwinds from work and catches up with the news).

Mom just didn't know what she was missing.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I've got nothing more to say.
    Here's a heartwarming greeting for you, Oobs:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Here's a heartwarming greeting for you, Oobs:

Now if only you were a young, single, and female mouse...

EDIT: The Last of the Mohicans is another great movie to watch on Valentine's Day...