User Tag List

First 34567 Last

heart on fire

Yes, Everybody Loves Raymond is lame. I cannot stand his whiney character.

i can't stand all those reality shows and all the shows on VH1 and MTV shows! sure i watched everyone loves new york 2 but watching it made me want to vomit. i hate them all. stupid posers, idiotic, slutty bad-role model, dumb-ass people!!!

edit- i as well, hates everybody loves raymond! it's so freaking stupid! i once watched it and the whole episode was a fight between the characters because of can-opener problems! who gives a crap about can-openers!!!

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I*casts her eyes to the ground because Heart will be displeased with her lack of chagrin*
    The clear purpose of this thread is to share in hating, not to castigate anyone for their loves.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I hate Everybody Loves Raymond and most shows with idiot fathers. Well, except for Malcolm in the Middle. I love Hal and Lois' chemistry. I hate shows about natural disasters, especially documentaries or pseudo-news shows. I hate any Scooby Doo with Scrappy in it. Scrappy is the canid spawn of Satan. If I ever see him on the road I'll run his 2D rear end over with my mini-van.
    Yes! That was the best thing about the Scooby Doo movie. They finally acknowledged that Scrappy is EVIL.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Yes! That was the best thing about the Scooby Doo movie. They finally acknowledged that Scrappy is EVIL.
    Okay. Now I'm going to have to watch it.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Desperate Housewives
    Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
    The Colbert Report
    Two And A Half Men
    Grey's Anatomy

And not that I think they're especially popular, but anything on MTV, VH1, or E! can go die. Except maybe "The Soup". Mostly because I like Joel McHale.

I'm sad to see House, The Simpsons, and Everybody Loves Raymond on so many lists
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    The clear purpose of this thread is to share in hating, not to castigate anyone for their loves.
    Yes, I LOOOVE CSI and all the other shows I mentioned. I'm going to marry them and have their babies, and I'll be squeezing out baby comedy cartoons and crime shows. Maybe one of them will come out Siamese and make a crime-comedy hybric, half cartoon, half live action.

I'm kidding, fyi. I have medium like for CSI and dislike for Family Guy, on the whole.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ISTP

When I watch Nanny 911 and other shows like it, I can't keep myself from yelling "Whip that little brat already! That'll straighten him/her up!" at the TV.
    I honestly can't fathom how people let their kids wind up like that.

I do not like Fraser.
    Likewise. I never got the appeal.

I hate any Scooby Doo with Scrappy in it.
    When I was younger, I was obsessed with Scooby-Doo, and Scrappy was my favorite character. I still don't see why people don't like him, as I never found him all that annoying.

Also, another thing I wish to add to the list of shows I hate: almost everything on Adult Swim. With the exception of Futurama, and Venture Brothers. The latter I had originally brushed off as yet another stupid Adult Swim show, but I caught the episode that featured David Bowie, Iggy Pop, and Klaus Nomi, and decided the show wasn't as bad as I had thought it was going to be. I should also exclude Harvey Birdman, as I haven't seen more than two episodes of it, so I don't think I can judge it. I don't get the appeal of shows such as Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Metalocalypse, et cetera.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade View Post
    Are you trying to sound like Yoda?

What exactly are you asking(in normal English)?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    *scattering done beforehand not to waste space* "If the Scat Man can do it, brotha, so can you!" BABABADABO Skeebibididiyodadadum ZizSazouiiscatbobliboobizizizScoobydoobyscoobydoom elody! I'm the Scat Man...." *sccccattttttt*

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Just about any "reality" television shows. They are the ultimate in cynicism.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I hate American Idol and I hate Everybody Loves Raymond.

I think I hate the trendiness of American Idol more then anything. And Everybody Loves Raymond really seems more like a Lifetime thing- everyone is too mean to each other- that isn't funny to me nor relatable. It doesn't feel like a comedy at all.

I hate Soap Opera's and I guess I hate Friends as well as it is too incestial for me- really so are soaps,lol. Everyone leap frogging as I call it- where a girl or guy jumps from one friend to another in a group and eventually everyone has slept with each other. And with Friends everyone lies to each other and tries to cover it up and then they apologize and that is how every epsiode is done and is the theme. That isn't creative nor comedic to me- it lacks in comedic intelligence.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables