User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    And who doesn't like watching NASCAR crashes? And moreover, what about watching Indy 500s crumble up like pieces of paper?
    Use Youtube. Otherwise it's just hours and hours of left turns.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    Apparently their professors are instructed to pass them.

This is just what I heard. Many don't graduate anyway. There is no graduation requirement for any pro sport.
    If players are good, universities know that they'll be able to make money off their salaries if they carry such pupils. While there is no graduation requirement for pro sports, sports players are often discovered within the college sports teams.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    aw i love sports. =(
    Sorry.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    Use Youtube. Otherwise it's just hours and hours of left turns.
    Yeah, but unfortunately, YouTube videos are not in HD. Although the Russell Phillips crash video is able to be found on YouTube and nowhere else to my knowledge. It was quite *smashing*.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Gosh, yes!
    I think Heart was having a downright orgasm on the hate. Her loud, happy exclamations leave little doubt in my mind!
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I don't watch the following shows. Haven't seen even just one episode of most of them:

- ER
    - Gray's Anatomy
    - Desperate Housewives
    - CSI - maybe 1-2 episodes seen
    - Family Guy - seen 2 episodes (one was the Star Wars parody)
    - House
    - Sopranos
    - Super Bowl and other big televised sports events
    - Heroes - only saw 1-2 episodes
    Last edited by anii; 02-12-2008 at 01:22 PM.

I used to really dislike Friends, but I can't say I hate it as much as I used to. I used to see it as vapid and shallow, and the farthest thing from funny, but I did see one episode that was ok, so my burning hatred for it isn't as intense. *casts her eyes to the ground because Heart will be displeased with her lack of chagrin*

I've never bothered to catch House, Desperate Housewives, the OC, Heroes, Lost, and a few others.

CSI is all right. I never used to watch it; I used to think it was boring. But I actually sit and watch it now and then these days, and find some of the episodes to be pretty good. I will say, though, that I had a legal issues teacher who really liked CSI, and showed it in class a few times, so that's probably a big influence.

Family Guy typically stinks anymore. Only the first season or two were good.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

A second/third/fourth for HOUSE! It's so... dull. They solve mysteries... in the same manner every episode. Watch House be quirky and annoying. Watch him come up with bad diagnoses. Watch his hamsters dance and whine. House takes drugs. Something dramatically disgusting happens right before the break! Rinse, repeat. House finally gets the right diagnosis 5 minutes before the end of the episode.

Also, LOST. I watched a 4-5 episodes in the first season and never looked back. Kate robbed a bank for a toy airplane?!? I bailed. (Too much of Kate's crossing arms and not!acting, and always ending on a confrontation cliffhanger, that would be deflated in the first 2 minutes of the next episode- only to build to another pretty much identical confrontation in the last 5 minutes of that very episode. Did anything else ever happen in the island?)

Family Guy is occasionally funny, but mostly makes me hate the world.

CSIs: 1 episodes: Loud, shiny, and cheesy.

Grey's Anatomy: Unlikable doctors have sex a lot. Only enjoyable while George's dad was dying.

NASCAR sucks. People losing 20 pounds in water weight while zipping around a race track 300 times = *snore*

But I <3 Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Heroes (it's a guilty pleasure, what can I say), The Office... like Battlestar Gallactica (even though it is way too pretentious and sometimes devolves into random spiritual rambles)... and am ok with The Simpsons and Bones... so what do I know?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I can no longer stand The Simpsons. Everything is about being anti-Bush and anti-Republican. I mean it's getting really old. It doesn't have much of the original family-based satire anymore. Everything about it revolves directly around politics. And its jokes about FOX are just way too predictable.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't like the news or sports (except for figure skating occasionally). I don't like Survivor. It's so contrived and back-stabby. I don't like shows where the people go into the little booth to videotape whiny monologues.

When I watch Nanny 911 and other shows like it, I can't keep myself from yelling "Whip that little brat already! That'll straighten him/her up!" at the TV. I like Law and Order except for SVU (I really like Criminal Intent because Goren is hot) but I spend a good part of the show yelling at the people they are investigating to STFU and ask for a lawyer.

I do not like Fraser. Even his brother is more likable than he is. I liked House before I could predict when someone was going to start bleeding from some odd place or need intubated. I don't like Meerkat Manor or Funniest ________ Videos. I don't like baby stories or animal cops or shows about people's health problems or handicaps or plastic surgeries.

I hate Everybody Loves Raymond and most shows with idiot fathers. Well, except for Malcolm in the Middle. I love Hal and Lois' chemistry. I hate shows about natural disasters, especially documentaries or pseudo-news shows. I hate any Scooby Doo with Scrappy in it. Scrappy is the canid spawn of Satan. If I ever see him on the road I'll run his 2D rear end over with my mini-van.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers