User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 155

  1. #81
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Really? They don't seem very extroverted on Medium. I would say INTJ because I think highly of that type.
    You are probably right. I'm not very good in figuring out MBTI types of fictional characters. INTJ maybe rather than INTP.

    What would you say about the type of Patricia A in the show?

  2. #82
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    You are probably right. I'm not very good in figuring out MBTI types of fictional characters. INTJ maybe rather than INTP.

    What would you say about the type of Patricia A in the show?
    INFP/J
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  3. #83
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,052

    Default

    Smallville (the Superman mythology is fun)
    Man vs. Wild (sleeps in hotels/often bad advice/following his example will get you killed)
    Survivorman (more authentic than Man vs. Wild, but flakey and whiney)
    Monster Quest (all those myths are real! )
    UFO Hunters (a modernized War of the Worlds on the History Channel)


    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    To my high-brow defense, I also watch the aristocratic rich great uncle of reality TV -- documentaries. TLC, Discovery Health, and PBS. Hell, I'll even watch National Geographic if it involves a hot hairy man squeezing elephant poo straight into his gaping maw for 10 delicious calories. Oh wait...I think that's TLC?
    I watch documentaries on those channels too.

    And to my defense, it was for 10 ounces of water, not the calories! (that's on the Discovery Channel)

    And don't forget how I find an excuse to pee in my water bottle almost every episode!

  4. #84
    Member Rhadamanthus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Survivorman (more authentic than Man vs. Wild, but flakey and whiney)
    "Flakey"? What?
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade View Post
    Are you trying to sound like Yoda?

    What exactly are you asking(in normal English)?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    *scattering done beforehand not to waste space* "If the Scat Man can do it, brotha, so can you!" BABABADABO Skeebibididiyodadadum ZizSazouiiscatbobliboobizizizScoobydoobyscoobydoom elody! I'm the Scat Man...." *sccccattttttt*

  5. #85
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Joe's hot, right?

    I'm not embarrassed at all to admit I've seen pretty much everything Jake Weber's been in. He's second in line only to my godlike Husband.

    he is especially sexy ain't he...

  6. #86
    Emerging Tallulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    Joe is the INTPest character that ever there was. Medium is pretty formulaic, but I still like it, for some reason.

    Jersey Shore. I'll admit it. I won't go near the Real Housewives, though.
    Something Witty

  7. #87
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    is he an intp? i mean his character in medium? i totally can't spot you people ever! anyway...great character.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #88
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Jersey Shore<3

  9. #89
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    ^ Same.

    But I have an excuse, because I went to college with trashy guidos, 70% of the student population. So it's of interest.

  10. #90
    Senior Member HighwayChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I loved the I love the 80s and I love the 90s, and I'm am ashamed to admit I watched the first season of I love New York.

    The Rachel Ray show isn't that bad either, but the only reason I watch that is because I have a crush on the woman.

    I still watch smallville even though the writing now sucks.
    Oh man, that makes me feel so much better. I can't believe I got swept into the first season of I Love New York also. Don't know what I was thinking.
    I enjoy Tue Blood. I don't think it's that embarrassing but many critics call it a soap opera. Naaaah....
    I think 2 1/2 men is actually funny. Have also watched 2 seasons of American Idol. I'm a man damnit. I should be watching Sons of Anarchy or Dirty Jobs or whatever.
    Nature and Discovery Channels are common for me, and I get up-to-date on the current events by watching Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert.

Similar Threads

  1. TV shows you watched as a child
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 11:44 AM
  2. Popular TV Shows You Hate
    By heart in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 05:10 PM
  3. Shows you're embarrassed to admit you like (or should be).
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 09:29 AM
  4. POST songs you're embarrassed to admit you listen to
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 02:47 PM
  5. MBTI Types of British TV Shows You've Never Heard of.
    By Mort Belfry in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO