User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 155

  1. #71
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    I can't think of any TV shows I'm embarassed to watch, because I proudly watch trash.

    LOVE IT.

    Reality TV? Oh yes, please.

    To my high-brow defense, I also watch the aristocratic rich great uncle of reality TV -- documentaries. TLC, Discovery Health, and PBS. Hell, I'll even watch National Geographic if it involves a hot hairy man squeezing elephant poo straight into his gaping maw for 10 delicious calories. Oh wait...I think that's TLC?

    Sometimes I even watch the news.
    Last edited by CzeCze; 02-13-2008 at 06:40 AM. Reason: switched words

  2. #72
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    About Dr Phil. I cannot help but I do like him.
    ..but I do have a poor judgement over people's intentions and motives because I do like most of the people that I see/meet (until they let me down).

  3. #73
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    About Dr Phil. I cannot help but I do like him.
    ..but I do have a poor judgement over people's intentions and motives because I do like most of the people that I see/meet (until they let me down).
    I can't stand that crazy bastard, but to each his own.

    I'm a little embarrassed to admit I watch "Deal or No Deal". I kind of like Howie though. The fact that he has OCD and mysophobia are fascinating to me. I can't help but wonder when watching if he throws up in his mouth just a little (on camera), when the contestants hug and kiss him when they're excited?


    I'm also a little embarrassed to admit I watch Medium. I love all the characters on that show especially Joe . I always tell L when I'm watching this, that Joe is my TV Husband.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  4. #74
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    No. I'm God.
    Early 20's or younger?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  5. #75
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I'm also a little embarrassed to admit I watch Medium. I love all the characters on that show especially Joe . I always tell L when I'm watching this, that Joe is my TV Husband.
    I like the Medium and I am not even embarrased about it.

  6. #76
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    I like the Medium and I am not even embarrased about it.
    Joe's hot, right?

    I'm not embarrassed at all to admit I've seen pretty much everything Jake Weber's been in. He's second in line only to my godlike Husband.

    Time is a delicate mistress.

  7. #77
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Joe's hot, right?
    Actually he is not my type.

    I prefer Mike Delfino (James Denton) in Desperate Housewives (although I do not watch the show these days because it's totally repeating itself).

    But the Mike Delfino character is totally
    I wonder what the character's MBTI type would be?


  8. #78
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    Actually he is not my type.

    I prefer Mike Delfino (James Denton) in Desperate Housewives (although I do not watch the show these days because it's totally repeating itself).

    But the Mike Delfino character is totally
    I wonder what the character's MBTI type would be?
    Hmm probably an ISTP?

    Joe's a Rocket Scientist so my guess would be he's an INTP/J?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  9. #79
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Hmm probably an ISTP?
    Yeah, I think he might be because I'm totally into ISTP's even in movies & tv-series.

    I think Joe is E-something in Medium.

  10. #80
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    Yeah, I think he might be because I'm totally into ISTP's even in movies & tv-series.

    I think Joe is E-something in Medium.
    Really? They don't appear to be an extroverted family. I'm leaning towards INTJ.

    Mike isn't too bright imo, but if it's brawn/eye candy you're looking for I can see where he'd be your man.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Similar Threads

  1. TV shows you watched as a child
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 11:44 AM
  2. Popular TV Shows You Hate
    By heart in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 05:10 PM
  3. Shows you're embarrassed to admit you like (or should be).
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 09:29 AM
  4. POST songs you're embarrassed to admit you listen to
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 02:47 PM
  5. MBTI Types of British TV Shows You've Never Heard of.
    By Mort Belfry in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO