User Tag List

First 6141516

I don't really watch tv other than casual glancing when it's in my field of view, like when I'm at my parents house, where the qualifying show for the OP would probably be "The Price is Right" (it's going on daily, for over a decade now, I believe).
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

violaine

I watched Pregnant in Heels for the first time while on a plane the other day. I fully expected to hate it. I didn't. And I think Rosie Pope seems neat. To be fair to myself, I was rather taken in by a storyline involving a kooky as hell couple, wherein Daddy dearest was quite bossy and taken with the idea of his wife giving birth outside into a pile of leaves whilst gripping a tree. I kinda wanted to punch him in the face. :/.

Edit: And I hate that I wanted to shake him, cos that means they got me. Damned ramped-up "reality show" personalities.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Not sure if anyone has mentioned Two and a Half Men yet, but I've seen quite a bit of that show...Like every freakin' episode pretty much.

For more or less embarrassment, I was a fan before Charlie Sheen's crazy public meltdown, and honestly was surprised when people started paying all that attention to the show. Not surprisingly, I continue to watch the show now that Ashton Kutcher has joined the cast. And I have to say, so far I seem just as drawn to watching the new episodes as the older ones. It's a stupid show, but I keep coming back for more.

Some other shows...God, this could get plain embarrassing...I used to watch reality TV, but stopped being as I don't have a TV anymore. Reality TV is straight garbage, but it's like a car wreck, you have to take a look. And sometimes, it can be hard to not anticipate what will happen in the coming episodes.

I'm also a huge Beavis and Butthead fan. I've seen every episode (including the new ones) and can even do a decent Beavis and Butthead impression (even though doing Beavis's voice kind of hurts my voicebox sometimes).

Also liked Nick Cannon's Wild N Out, especially the "Wildstyle Battle" where they'd make fun of each other.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfHeart View Post
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned Two and a Half Men yet, but I've seen quite a bit of that show...Like every freakin' episode pretty much.

For more or less embarrassment, I was a fan before Charlie Sheen's crazy public meltdown, and honestly was surprised when people started paying all that attention to the show. Not surprisingly, I continue to watch the show now that Ashton Kutcher has joined the cast. And I have to say, so far I seem just as drawn to watching the new episodes as the older ones. It's a stupid show, but I keep coming back for more.

Some other shows...God, this could get plain embarrassing...I used to watch reality TV, but stopped being as I don't have a TV anymore. Reality TV is straight garbage, but it's like a car wreck, you have to take a look. And sometimes, it can be hard to not anticipate what will happen in the coming episodes.

I'm also a huge Beavis and Butthead fan. I've seen every episode (including the new ones) and can even do a decent Beavis and Butthead impression (even though doing Beavis's voice kind of hurts my voicebox sometimes).

Also liked Nick Cannon's Wild N Out, especially the "Wildstyle Battle" where they'd make fun of each other.
    I recall watching Beavis & Butthead on MTV when I had cable some years back. It was a mix of retardation and captivation, like you had to see what extreme they'd attempt next. Good thing it was just a cartoon thought, the real version aka Jackass just ruins it for me.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

:yim_rolling_on_the_
    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    I recall watching Beavis & Butthead on MTV when I had cable some years back. It was a mix of retardation and captivation, like you had to see what extreme they'd attempt next. Good thing it was just a cartoon thought, the real version aka Jackass just ruins it for me.
    LOLOL!!!!! So true!
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.