User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Not too embarrassing, but I love You've Got Mail. The scene where Kathleen (Meg) is closing the door to her bookstore "Around the Corner" and she has a flashback of her as a little girl dancing with her deceased Mother. That tears me up every time! I've watch this movie pretty much every time it's on and have it on the DVR.

Another one I love with Meg Ryan is Addicted to Love. The strawberry scene with her French ex is hilarious!

whatever I too love zombie flicks especially George A. Romero's. I also watch Shaun of the Dead every time I catch it on.
    I enjoy You've Got Mail, but I don't like that we don't get enough time with them together at the end. I always enjoy Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks together in a movie.

I couldn't believe there was a Meg Ryan movie I hadn't seen! Addicted to Love But I looked it up, and it's rated R, so that's why. I checked on it over at kids-in-mind.com and it didn't seem too bad. I'm curious to see it, but I wouldn't watch it with my kids in the room.

MBTI
    ISTP

The Saw series. The movies are awful, but I can't get enough of them.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Okay, so what are the movies that you watch every single time they come on the TV but they are so far out of what you normally like or they are really bad B-movies or totally goofy that you're embarassed or amused at yourself for watching?
    The first two Friday movies. I don't know why. I will almost always watch them if they come on TV, despite the fact that I own the DVDs. I'm not obsessed with them or anything, but I enjoy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade View Post
    Are you trying to sound like Yoda?

What exactly are you asking(in normal English)?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    *scattering done beforehand not to waste space* "If the Scat Man can do it, brotha, so can you!" BABABADABO Skeebibididiyodadadum ZizSazouiiscatbobliboobizizizScoobydoobyscoobydoom elody! I'm the Scat Man...." *sccccattttttt*

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what this thread is about the awful/awesome crap.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The traps in Saw IV were by far the least creative. And I had the idea for the hair-pulling chair, the limb-pulling bed, and head-crushing ice boulders.

I loved the rack in Saw III (although I had that idea, too), but I still have no reason why people cringe at the needle pit in Saw II.

And it was a junkie that got thrown into the needle pit -- you'd think that'd be heaven for her.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i can barely watch saw movies without taking my hands away from my eyes.
    I usually pull my shirt up over my head, and watch through my shirt.
    they make me nervous.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    The traps in Saw IV were by far the least creative. And I had the idea for the hair-pulling chair, the limb-pulling bed, and head-crushing ice boulders.

I loved the rack in Saw III (although I had that idea, too), but I still have no reason why people cringe at the needle pit in Saw II.

And it was a junkie that got thrown into the needle pit -- you'd think that'd be heaven for her.
    I always knew that I enjoyed a trap if I would suddenly have this huge, toothy smile on my face while watching it.

And yes, the traps were pretty awful in the 4th. I hadn't thought of any of them...so they're bad. HOWEVER, it was fun to watch that guy's head get smashed.
    TANSTAAFL!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I had a trap idea that would consist of the victim hanging upside down and then being lured up to a horizontal band saw-type object that would cut the person's body in half vertically.

It's really hard to explain in writing. It's easier for me to draw a picture...but I don't have paper and my scanner is broken.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm understanding it as the victim being bound by her feet and slowly being lifted upward through two saws, one on either side of the rope, but not quite touching it. Close enough?
    TANSTAAFL!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm understanding it as the victim being bound by her feet and slowly being lifted upward through two saws, one on either side of the rope, but not quite touching it. Close enough?
    It would be one band saw lined up with the person's crotch. It would be moving horizontally on the Z-axis from the victim's POV. Or since the victim will be upside down, he'll look at the blade, and it will move on his Y-axis (up and down) The person would be lured up by legs while the crotch part would be cut in the saw. So the aftermath would be a body looking directly at you, but cut in two.

And the person would be upside down to prolong the pain. Since all the blood would be rushing toward the head, there would be less blood leaving the body.

EDIT: Okay, here's something close to what I would do, except it would obviously be much more mechanized: