0 0%
12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Choose Your Own Adventure!

The idea is to choose a scene and create options for the next person to take in a choose your own adventure style, then the next person writes the fate of that choice.

In many ways I put it in fluff because I wanted to make a poll which scene is most liked.

Eg. You find yourself in a jungle, in fact its the Amazon jungle. You hear strange noises from a distance, out of curiosity you investigate, against your better judgment. Heh your in a jungle, removed from civilization with wild animals roaming the forest. What makes you think the noise is people friendly. But, you say to yourself, its still good. Worn and weary eyed you wonder, as your makeshift torch splutters in the night.

Do you...

a) Proceed deeper into the jungle?
    b) Investigate the Noise?
    c) Make camp right where you are?
    d) Retrace your steps?
    e) Climb a tree for a better view?

Then the next person chooses an option, sounds easy enough.

Then the next person after who sees the last person choose that option has to write up their fate. Which can go a few ways, the choice leads to disaster or continues the adventure and so on. When it leads to doom then you'll choose the next scenario and write a new scene and options for people to choose from.

Hypothetical f and g options.

Eg You choose option f) You decide to use the last of your insect repellent.

Unwittingly it turns out to be an insect attractor. Suddenly a swarm of bees find you irritable and start stinging you in a thousand places out of love. You Die.

Then that person has to choose a scenario and write about it.

You find yourself riding a dinosaur really fast, you see a set of hand breaks and a button. Do you a, b, c, d, e.

or

You choose option g) You rummage through your backpack and take out your knife.

Luckily you know how to use it and start clearing a path through the undergrowth and in doing so discover a shiny object, it looks like a coin, you pick it up and then to your surprise you see a trail, but that noise is coming from the other direction, what do you do... a, b, c, d, e

etc
    Anyway I digress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I remember Choose Your Own Adventure books! This should be fun!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

NPcomplete

It's never too late to re-start "playing" those.

I read one a few months ago. Good stuff and definitely beats boring course-reading.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I choose

e) Climb a tree for a better view
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

You see in the distance, smoke from a campfire. Unfortunately, the limb you are on breaks and you crash to the ground. You realize you have a puncture wound in your thigh.
    Do you a) bind it with your belt and head towards the smoke
    b) sit down and start crying, you know someone will come and help
    c) let it bleed (blood cleans a wound) and head the opposite direction of the smoke
    d) go wash your injury in the stream nearby and see some interesting rocks on the bank, which make you forget your wound

MBTI
    INTP

You see in the distance, smoke from a campfire. Unfortunately, the limb you are on breaks and you crash to the ground. You realize you have a puncture wound in your thigh.
    Do you a) bind it with your belt and head towards the smoke
    b) sit down and start crying, you know someone will come and help
    c) let it bleed (blood cleans a wound) and head the opposite direction of the smoke
    d) go wash your injury in the stream nearby and see some interesting rocks on the bank, which make you forget your wound

MBTI
    INTP

oops sorry

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I choose to:

a) bind it with your belt and head towards the smoke
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

a) bind it with your belt and head towards the smoke

As you bind your wound with the belt the bleeding stopped to your relief, you do have a bit of a fever now. Who knows what was in some of those indigenous shrubs that broke your fall, you look inside you backpack and luckily you have some panadol and that'll help though it would be good to clean the wound properly. Then decide to make your way towards the smoke in the distance. You walk for quite some time, the smoke seems further then you thought. You come across a river luckily and notice a rustling noise to your left as you sit down, your torch is getting kind of dim. Do you

a) clean your wound and rest the night
    b) look for material to make a new torch
    c) check out the rustling noise, you could use some dinner.
    d) cross the river in the hopes the smoke is a sign of civilization
    e) build a raft and head down stream, you'll travel faster and maybe find help sooner

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

In infp fashion you know people can choose the other options too and then this can have multiple choices going on all over the place in a chaotic mess whether the other options would see an end or continuation in a different perspective. I used to flip to all the possibilities love these too, and I enjoyed books that seemed unrelated and went all over the place as well, but that's just me. The poll is for the direction and theme of the next start after this, whenever the conclusion should happen.