User Tag List

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Default How's everyone been doing?

So, how've you all been since I've been gone? I see some of you haven't changed much, and I quite like that.

Me? I suppose I'm a little bit more tired than I used to be. Take that statement however you want.

But yes, how are all of you?
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

I am afraid Nietzsche has claimed much of your heritage in the time of your absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Schopenhauer View Post
    ...how are all of you?
    Well, I can't speak for all of us, only for myself. Actually that is a lie because I make a fetish of speaking for all of us by almost always using the words, "we", and "our".

Unfortunately this seems to drive some mad and they say, "How dare you speak for me. You don't know me, so you can't possible speak for me".

And in my inscrutable and ineffable way I reply that individuality, privacy and secrecy are over. And that by simply joining Central we join an electronic tribe in the global village where everyone knows everyone else's business all the time.

Time and space have been abolished along with individuality. And all individuals are melting into the tribe with help of Wikileaks, now dismembered into Wikileaks and Openleaks without Julian.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I am afraid Nietzsche has claimed much of your heritage in the time of your absence.
    Ah, a worthy successor if there ever was one. I have no doubt that with Nietzsche at the helm, my domain has been kept in the most pristine of conditions, I lieu of my absence.

Thank you for your input, my beloved informant. Also, - you are not dead so - I assume you're doing moderately well. Smoochies.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Well, I can't speak for all of us, only for myself. Actually that is a lie because I make a fetish of speaking for all of us by almost always using the words, "we", and "our".
    Victor! My favorite poodle-yummy-yumpkins!

Unfortunately this seems to drive some mad and they say, "How dare you speak for me. You don't know me, so you can't possible speak for me".

And in my inscrutable and ineffable way I reply that individuality, privacy and secrecy are over. And that by simply joining Central we join an electronic tribe in the global village where everyone knows everyone else's business all the time.
    Oh, so telepathy has been invented while I was away. Oh, cmon! You knew that joke was coming, right? -

Time and space have been abolished along with individuality. And all individuals are melting into the tribe with help of Wikileaks, now dismembered into Wikileaks and Openleaks without Julian.
    And the Nazi's rejoice!
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...