User Tag List

First 456

Thread: Female Ts

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
    Humour is healthy, isn't it? One can decide if one wants to answer, of course.
    So this is a troll thread?

I genuinely have no idea what point it is that you're trying to make here. You're flailing all over the place. Perhaps you could try again. In English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    So this is a troll thread?

I genuinely have no idea what point it is that you're trying to make here. You're flailing all over the place. Perhaps you could try again. In English.
    I thought you addressed the 'I find the notion laughable'. That was is not necessarily negatively meant. I was partly interested in how the OP would be interpreted, and partly interested in the topic itself. If it was a troll thread I doubt I would make an attempt to direct it out of the fluff zone. As I don't think it belongs here. Fluffy answers yes. But informative.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
    What is absurd?

It's all learned. Do you believe that T is some inherent god given male quality?
    That is what I'm saying. We learn everything.

I don't understand your initial statement. Are you saying T woman can't be Fi- ish? or are you saying that they're not F-ish just because they can be nurturing? or are you saying that Fi is not nurtured with T females?

In essence, saying Fi is not nurtured is sort of misleading. Nurture is by definition, growing and developing; since we grown and develop our minds by learning, observing behaviors, and testing opinions, etc; its incorrect to imply that Fi is not nurtured. Everything about us is nurtured to an extent.

Still not certain of your stance. Are you claiming that T is totally a learned trait?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Still not certain of your stance. Are you claiming that T is totally a learned trait?
    I don't believe thats exactly what she's saying.

to be honest, I have no idea wtf is going on