User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: Female Ts

figsfiggyfigs

hahahahahahahh
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    YES I KNOW. IT'S A COMPARISON. INTUITIVE MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    YES I KNOW. IT'S A COMPARISON. INTUITIVE MUCH?
    There has been enough derail here already. I think it is time to get this thread back on track. Comparisons are fine. But describing a T woman with the use of a F woman is kinda like describing a woman by using a man. Some may be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    hahahahahahahh

You can do better then these fluffy comments. Give it a shot, let's see what you got.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
    There has been enough derail here already. I think it is time to get this thread back on track. Comparisons are fine. But describing a T woman with the use of a F woman is kinda like describing a woman by using a man. Some may be offended.
    [YOUTUBE="NzS9Pm4HpEI"].[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

That's not what I meant. What I meant was that it is laughable that they(bad people) claim female Ts are Fish due to nurture. Sounds like a Fish thing to say.
    Them bad people have a lot to answer for.

Also, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Them bad people have a lot to answer for.

Also, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
    Humour is healthy, isn't it? One can decide if one wants to answer, of course.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This is not about F women. It's about T women and how they tend to be labelled F due to bias.
    You're kidding, right? Maybe you should rewrite the OP, then, if that was supposed to be your angle on things.
    A different OP, and this thread might not have ended up in Fluff.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You're kidding, right? Maybe you should rewrite the OP, then, if that was supposed to be your angle on things.
    A different OP, and this thread might not have ended up in Fluff.
    I found the need to add context as it was moved. And so I did. I had not planned to participate in the discussion. Only in need.

Now it's all good again, and on the right path. Please continue.

figsfiggyfigs

I think it is time to get this thread back on track. Comparisons are fine. But describing a T woman with the use of a F woman is kinda like describing a woman by using a man.
    I'm not offended, but thats absolutely absurd. Its horrible logic.

I don't know where you gathered your information.

So, Why do some T women have a developed Fi or Fe function? How did they learn? I'm interested in knowing how a Fi or Fe occurs if its not cultivated through experiences, consequence from self-chosen decisions, and the influences of others.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Now it's all good again, and on the right path.
    It is? I'm not sure why you opened a thread you weren't going to contribute much to.

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight
    So, Why do some T women have a developed Fi or Fe function? How did they learn? I'm interested in knowing how a Fi or Fe occurs if its not cultivated through experiences, consequence from self-chosen decisions, and the influences of others.
    That's a worthwhile question, but I'm not sure how we'd get to an answer... or basically, the most rational general answer (for all practical purposes) is actually what you just stated.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    but thats absolutely absurd. Its horrible logic.
    What is absurd?
    It's all learned. Do you believe that T is some inherent god given male quality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It is?
    Indeed.

I'm not sure why you opened a thread you weren't going to contribute much to.
    I didn't know if my participation was needed. And if it had not been moved I would not have participated. As it was I had to interfere. It was getting out of hand.