INFP

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So where exactly are you guys getting these extremely cute an adorable small Pokémon pics from?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    So where exactly are you guys getting these extremely cute an adorable small Pokémon pics from?
    Google (Pokemon's name) + 'sprite'.

Ginkgo

It's unnerving to think that the Pokemon franchise has occupied the brainspace of an entire generation, stunting our memory capacity forever with shallow, contrived information. If you can still remember the original Pokemon names after 10 years of not playing, then it's probably engulfing your thinking faculties till you're old. When we are sent to the Alzheimer's clinics, a rash of patients will wonder around the halls, recalling nothing but their lust for Charizard cards and rare candies.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by tawanda
    Google (Pokemon's name) + 'sprite'.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Mystic Tater
    It's unnerving to think that the Pokemon franchise has occupied the brainspace of an entire generation, stunting our memory capacity forever with shallow, contrived information.
    Did you know that Alakazam, the final evolution of kadabra (via trade of course) has an IQ of over 5000?

If you can still remember the original Pokemon names after 10 years of not playing, then it's probably engulfing your thinking faculties till you're old.
    If those classical rap sons have taught me anything: weedle, horsea, rapidash, kingler, kabutops, steelix, poliswine, fearow, riachu, moltres!

When we are sent to the Alzheimer's clinics, a rash of patients will wonder around the halls, recalling nothing but their lust for Charizard cards and rare candies.
    Of course one day when I'm old with alzheimers I'll scour the grasses in hopes of encountering wild zubat and oddish with my great and ultra balls ready to catch'em all!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    It's unnerving to think that the Pokemon franchise has occupied the brainspace of an entire generation, stunting our memory capacity forever with shallow, contrived information. If you can still remember the original Pokemon names after 10 years of not playing, then it's probably engulfing your thinking faculties till you're old. When we are sent to the Alzheimer's clinics, a rash of patients will wonder around the halls, recalling nothing but their lust for Charizard cards and rare candies.
    I'd really be okay with that. In fact, if I do live to a ripe old age, I hope that my final years are spent in the Kanto region becoming a pokemon master.

Although by the time I'm an old fart I would guess there'd be a cure for Alzheimer's.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

INTP:

INTJ:

ENTJ:

ENTP:

INFP:

INFJ:

ENFP:

ENFJ:

ESTP:

ESFP:

ISFP:

ISTP:

ESTJ:

ESFJ:

ISTJ:

ISFJ:

Ginkgo

Thanks

Did you know that Alakazam, the final evolution of kadabra (via trade of course) has an IQ of over 5000?

If those classical rap sons have taught me anything: weedle, horsea, rapidash, kingler, kabutops, steelix, poliswine, fearow, riachu, moltres!

Of course one day when I'm old with alzheimers I'll scour the grasses in hopes of encountering wild zubat and oddish with my great and ultra balls ready to catch'em all!
    Yes, I knew that tidbit about Alakazam.

Also, Miltank is a bondage cow. Those Japanese really need to revive Boushido again because these days, they're shameless. Lol. Whoever designed that damned thing is sepuku worthy.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

^ so bondage cows are ESFJ's then? Speaking of shamlessness in pokemon, the hell is up with Dawn's skirt, shes like 10. And what the hell is with Jynx?

Ginkgo

^ so bondage cows are ESFJ's then? Speaking of shamlessness in pokemon, the hell is up with Dawn's skirt, shes like 10. And what the hell is with Jynx?
    Jynx is a racist misrepresentation of African American women.