User Tag List

Page 9 of 453 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    INFP

I just finished kicking back a few pbrs while watching hot fuzz for the second time, a few Fuller's ESBs at the local bar and a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot while watching a brilliant film called Cannibal: The musical. What a great way to start the week!

Fuller ESB! I have wanted to try that, I have heard tell. My personal favorite is Red Hook ESB.

Although at the moment I have ingested an entire bottle of a tremendous Malbec. I have to have red wine when I make my famous marinara and pasta. I vaguely regret that an entire bottle of red wine only makes me tipsy instead of declare your love/tell off your enemy/remove your pants drunk.

shoshaku jushaku Array rivercrow's Avatar
    MBTI
    type

Delirium Nocturnem. I reallly need to stop drinking this stuff.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    INXP

Fruili here. Imported strawberry belgian lambics, sour and fruity. Got *me* through the evening

-Geoff

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Is there anything better than drinking absinthe on a Monday afternoon then taking a nap?
    They say it makes the heart grow fonder, you know.

MBTI
    INFP

Thumbs up Sierra Nevada Brewery & PBR, I praise you!

*sip*

Sierra Nevada, thank you so much for providing a wonderful beer at a great price ($1-1.50 per bottle). You fill my dollar per bottle niche.

PBR, the unsung hero of shit beer, I'm so glad we met in University. You do not need to spend millions of dollars on advertisements to sell your delicious product. Everyone whom knows anything about beer knows that you are truly the best shit beer. Again, thank you for fulfilling my .50 cent per can niche.

I motion that this thread be moved to the bonfire! I can only see this thread fueling it and create a wonderful fiery blaze in the night sky.

My, such a warm today was. Much like yesterday. I've put on a fresh pair of pantaloons on and I do declare, that we shall commemorate this evening with a passage from the quintessential ENTP, Ben Franklin, when he spoke of, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy".

Be merry and Cheers!

*sip*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Damn I love PBR. It's one of the few things I can't procure here. I miss it.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTJ

If you drink and are on the internet, then thats the new low. But I've been there. lol

Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Damn I love PBR. It's one of the few things I can't procure here. I miss it.
    My favorite local beer from home that I can't get here is Yuengling. Whenever I go home to visit family I drink my fill and then some.