User Tag List

Page 71 of 453 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    SWEET. Physics sucks! Sombody in a sweet ass Amrican flag bikini like me with a hot ass like mine shouldn't have to know physics. Fuck physics.

    Edit:That is the corrected version
    I think if you fucked physics you'd just get more physics. But I'm not a biologist.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  2. #702
    Senior Member Array V Profane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    SWEET. Physics sucks! Sombody in a sweet ass Amrican flag bikini like me with a hot ass like mine shouldn't have to know physics. Fuck physics.
    With a dry, cool wit like that, you could be a vice president!

  3. #703
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    I have a feeling I've frittered away any chance at being VP by being even tangentially invlved with internet forums such as these. So I'll just have to stick to looking hot in an american flag bikini. Shit, I wasted that one too. FUCK what do I do now? Imight actually have to, like, learn something or some shit like that.l
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  4. #704
    Senior Member Array V Profane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I have a feeling I've frittered away any chance at being VP by being even tangentially invlved with internet forums such as these. So I'll just have to stick to looking hot in an american flag bikini. Shit, I wasted that one too. FUCK what do I do now? Imight actually have to, like, learn something or some shit like that.l
    PROTIP: Vaseline on the teeth.

  5. #705

    Default

    I think even with my participation on this forum, I'm still eminently electable, and I plan to run for President. You may all begin my campaign now.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  6. #706
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Let me axe you a question. Think of the last unattractive girl that hit on you in a bar or bar-like atmosphere. Would Vaseline on her teeth have made any difference to you?

    I'll stick with the American flag bikini thankyouverymuch. And the smothering emblematic motherly symbolic martyrdom.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  7. #707

    Default

    I can't remember a girl hitting on me in a bar, attractive or otherwise. And Vaseline would probably just make me think that she was trying too hard.

    At least til we got back to her place.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  8. #708
    Senior Member Array V Profane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Let me axe you a question. Think of the last unattractive girl that hit on you in a bar or bar-like atmosphere.
    I'm thinking of her right now. She said I suited my hair. So neaahh! And for fucks sakes, seeing in her in any brand of bikini would have made things much, much worse.

  9. #709
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    You suited your hair? ! What the fuck does that evven mean?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  10. #710
    Senior Member Array V Profane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    You suited your hair? ! What the fuck does that evven mean?
    It means my hair cut is apropos. It means at very least a girl that I find unattractive, verbalised her approval of my barnet. It means I was thinking of: "the last unattractive girl that hit on you in a bar or bar-like atmosphere."

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO