User Tag List

Page 65 of 453 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Scream down the boulevard Array LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm a bit tipsy, but I was cooking with wine so it's totally socially acceptable.
    You lush.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    You lush.
    Yeah, and?

If you ever tasted my marinara sauce, you would tell me to drink all I needed to create such beauty again. Werd.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Scream down the boulevard Array LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Yeah, and?

If you ever tasted my marinara sauce, you would tell me to drink all I needed to create such beauty again. Werd.

SKOOLD!

If I tasted your marinara sauce, I would probably have half of it on my shirt, and possibly on the tip of one shoe. It's how I roll.

Wait. You're Irish. Shouldn't there be whiskey and peat in your sauce? Not very authentic.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

the party's stil on, though I've taken a break. But if you come over break will be over.. I just son't want's to throw up evry where, I hope you understand.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    SKOOLD!

If I tasted your marinara sauce, I would probably have half of it on my shirt, and possibly on the tip of one shoe. It's how I roll.

Wait. You're Irish. Shouldn't there be whiskey and peat in your sauce? Not very authentic.
    Peat is SCOTS. That's why Scotch is disgusting and Irish whiskey is the sweat of God.

Plus, there must have been an Italian in the woodpile somewhere in the family tree, because Italian is my favorite food to cook.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Irish whiskey is the sweat of God.
    He knows what's up.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    infp

Hello!

My friend needds to stop buying fireball whiskey. I think its cool he is supporting canadian industry, but it's soo sugary that it makes me sick. Just straight up vdka is better!

Ok, so I was thinking today that for some reason I find stoner chicks really hot. i'm not sure why. I don't mean like high-allteh-time stoner chicks, but just like... the ones that do it soemtimes, that arn't like prudish,m know what I mean? I guess its psycohlogical. It must be an opposites attract thing because I don't smoke pot at all. Plus a lot of them whear tank tops, which are extra hot. They just hug their bodies, and they bare shoulder,s which are suprisngly hot. Thatll getcha right there. Girls... what cna I say that I havnt said in detail here already, ahahhaha.

Whish is weird cause I was thinking walking back freom ym friends house that I don't even like drinking, and I have no interest in doing drugs, so why ar ethye so hot, those girls? One of these days I'm going to live the good life, no drinking, eat healthy, just enjoy fucking being alive because when /i wake up in the morning I swear I'm in heaven. It just feels so good, theres just a lot to just be around and love and appreciate. Plus drunk people can't have sex, hahaha, suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanamori View Post
    By the way,. I like commas. How about you? Comma, here,, comma, here, comma --->, there. I like water, too (comma here), how about you?
    DDE! I think commas are awesome! English sentances are too short. i read a book originally written in spanish and the sentances were extra long, I loved it. It was like more ideas per sentance. Commas take sentances further and further.

And FUCK water is like my favourite beverage man! I remmeber my grnadpa being like "you thsould drink your water, its good for tyour brain!" and I took his word for it and I learned to love it. Non of the this bottled water bullshit, ym tap water is amazingly good. Water makes me feel like god.

I say we change to the name of this thread to "This is where you drunk if you're GZA and you're totally posted".

Nobody can touch him.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Uh, ok...

Before I go, I'd like to show this cartoon. For all you Canadians, or those of you who have Canadian $5 bills, you know it, but it's really great.

YouTube - The Sweater

In a 1000 years if people study Canada and it's culture, they are going to be talking about this book/cartoon and the Leafs/Canadiens rivalry, because it goes way beyond the sport.

/random

MBTI
    GONE

I say we change to the name of this thread to "This is where you drunk if you're GZA and you're totally posted".

Nobody can touch him.
    Oh you underaged childrens...

Just say no!!!

Just say NO!

LOLZ.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari