User Tag List

Page 6 of 453 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I'm pretty bloody drunk now, but this will not be immediately apparent because of my pathological inability to misspell. I have to say, wine-drunk is so much better than whiskey-drunk. Qualitatively different. Much closer to being stoned.
    Worse hangover, though. At least for me.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hmm, after a couple more drinks, copious Fi consultation and several smokes this strikes me as an endeavour not to be undertaken lightly.
    damn good decision

THis is not a copout. This is an anti-copout.
    time will tell!

I must make this love-letter count.
    yes, please do

Am I being exploited? Absolutely. Do I care? Not at the moment.
    the basis of an awesome relationship if i ever heard one.

This love-letter requires precision of thought and articulateness of expression.
    this is quite a build up. can't wait to see how, and if, this letter lives up to it.

The delay will doubtless piss you off, but I can live with the idea of a Lisa somewhere in the North American continent who is mildly pissed-off. I revere the concept of a mildly-pissed off Lisa in the North American continent. Such a Lisa would actually exist, as opposed to the Digesthis-concept who exists only in a text-based format. Such a Lisa would be more than the sum of her avatar + posted ass + occasional mischievous flirtation.
    what a sick way of reaching out to touch me. good thing i like it.

For this reason I will presently refrain from posting my love-letter in favour of more thorough research into Lisa as distinct from Digesthisickness. I'm aware of the pitfalls of seeking the Lisa behind the persona, but I don't give a shit. I will research and then divest. I will actually do this.
    did you just tell me flat out that you plan to stalk me? not that i'd mind, it's just that it's practically impossible. which means there's a chance that i'll never see this letter. so sad.

May Meshou forgive me.
    i wouldn't if i were her, but if you haven't passed out already, let's test her love anyway.

respect the brick Array C.J.Woolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Hmm, after a couple more drinks, copious Fi consultation and several smokes this strikes me as an endeavour not to be undertaken lightly. THis is not a copout. This is an anti-copout. I must make this love-letter count. Am I being exploited? Absolutely. Do I care? Not at the moment. This love-letter requires precision of thought and articulateness of expression. The delay will doubtless piss you off, but I can live with the idea of a Lisa somewhere in the North American continent who is mildly pissed-off. I revere the concept of a mildly-pissed off Lisa in the North American continent. Such a Lisa would actually exist, as opposed to the Digesthis-concept who exists only in a text-based format. Such a Lisa would be more than the sum of her avatar + posted ass + occasional mischievous flirtation. For this reason I will presently refrain from posting my love-letter in favour of more thorough research into Lisa as distinct from Digesthisickness. I'm aware of the pitfalls of seeking the Lisa behind the persona, but I don't give a shit. I will research and then divest. I will actually do this.

May Meshou forgive me.
    That is the most beautiful non-cop-out I have ever read. An NT who doesn't know how to shut off his thinking brain for a while and just write the damn letter couldn't have done better. Also, thanks for the new sig (in bold).

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    That is the most beautiful non-cop-out I have ever read. An NT who doesn't know how to shut off his thinking brain for a while and just write the damn letter couldn't have done better. Also, thanks for the new sig (in bold).
    wasn't it? if he puts half as much effort in the letter i'll never get, i'll truly be impressed.

Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Jeff's Hangover Cure:

1.5 litres of water
    400ml espresso
    1 hot shower
    infinite self-loathing
    Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 02:36 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    um this weekend for sure I will

Thankee! Thankee Kindly!
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INFP

I'm a little drunk at the moment. I thought I would recognize the Utah Jazz for winning game two in their series. I'd also like to recognize that basketball in general, kicks ass.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    INFP

Game three in the Utah Jazz vs. Golden State Warriors and having a Miller draft 40oz. I ran a whole bunch today and haven't really ate that much this evening. Bon appetite, I say!

[Moved on to Bud light. This one is for you, CW!]
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

<~~~Obligatory drunk posting.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

(El Tosoro anejo tequila and then Knob Creek bourbon)

OMG I said knob!