User Tag List

Page 47 of 453 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    umm... drugs are bad... mmm'k?

so don't do drugs... 'cause they're bad.

mmm'k?
    The fact that I'm envisioning a freakin' snow owl saying all that is simply making me want to get even higher.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Fuck you. Fuck You. Fuck You. You're cool. Fuck You. I'm out.

MBTI
    ISTx

*awaits GZA*

MBTI
    GONE

:yim_rolling_on_the_

No Underage Drinking!

I would have been drunk tonight but I purposely did not drink anything after my beer in the afternoon. It was hot, I was dehydrated, I drank in the sun, and after I got red and buzzed I decided that was enough for the day (I know EffEm! I know!!!)

But, I'm buzzed on life.

No I'm not.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTx

heh heh heh

MBTI
    infp

I did get semi-drunk last night, but I was sober by the time I got home, so I didn't come here.

But, if you remember how a while ago in this thread I was talking about how I thought it was bizarre that hamburgers are circular and not square or triangular, I finally solved it. I went to MacDonald's and asked the person at the counter while my friend waited for them to make a sundea. She said that circles cover the most mass per area or something like that... and I was SO happy to finally have closure I wanted to go to Wendy's and ask them why they have stupid square burgers and why they don't switch to circular burgers because they cover more mass per area, but my friends didn't want to go...

only bites when provoked Array
    MBTI
    INTJ

GZA: You actually believe/trust information from a minimum-wager? These are people that probably couldn't pass algebra, which is why they don't exactly have occupational options.

*is slightly dizzy, feeling tired* *shakes his fist at Mr. Jose*
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

I was fairly buzzed earlier off ~42oz worth of margaritas earlier tonight, but sober by the time I drove home. However, I drove through a sobriety checkpoint near home; they let me through without stopping since apparently they were stopping people going southbound (out of town), not northbound (into town, where I was going). Still, something in the back of my mind wondered if I had a small inkling of alcohol left in my bloodstream... (not likely at all, but my tiredness could have impaired me)

MBTI
    infp

Wolf, it was a girl who is my age and used to go to my high school. I also asked her my random question of the night that I asked everyone; "if it was the future, would you fuck a robot?". She said yes

only bites when provoked Array
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Wolf, it was a girl who is my age and used to go to my high school. I also asked her my random question of the night that I asked everyone; "if it was the future, would you fuck a robot?". She said yes
    Ask her if she'd do an INTJ, then.

Seriously, though...wait, what were we talking about?

*shakes his fist toward Northern California and the cursed organic winery*
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.