For those of you who love a frosty beverage at the end of a long week.
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
6. I'm not interested in fighting you.
7. What seems to be the problem Mr Police Awshiffer?
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where are the nearest toilets? I refuse to pee in this car park or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.