User Tag List

First 347397437445446447448449457 Last

Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4609

  1. #4461
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,507

    Default

    FORUM BOOZEFEST TIME FEAT. 21LUX BE THERE OR WELL DONT BE THERE I GUESS
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

    not a type description
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  2. #4462
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,507

    Default

    GET ON VENT AND ENTERTAIN ME
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

    not a type description
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #4463
    [boulder][bolder] EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,369

    Default

    I don't understand how your first instinct, when you're tipsy, would be "I'm going to get a steak and bread and a boring-ass salad at a nice restaurant". Fuck that shit, I'm going to Chipotle. Since when is $20 drunk food a thing?

    And let me tell you, I have no regrets about that Chipotle burrito. I even have leftovers for tomorrow. I hope my ISTJ friend enjoys that boring-ass steak all by his lonesome.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #4464
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't understand how your first instinct, when you're tipsy, would be "I'm going to get a steak and bread and a boring-ass salad at a nice restaurant". Fuck that shit, I'm going to Chipotle. Since when is $20 drunk food a thing?

    And let me tell you, I have no regrets about that Chipotle burrito. I even have leftovers for tomorrow. I hope my ISTJ friend enjoys that boring-ass steak all by his lonesome.
    IMO if you're only tipsy then it doesn't count as drunk food. That said, when I'm drunk I always seem to go for Asian food for some reason, but I have no idea why.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  5. #4465
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't understand how your first instinct, when you're tipsy, would be "I'm going to get a steak and bread and a boring-ass salad at a nice restaurant". Fuck that shit, I'm going to Chipotle. Since when is $20 drunk food a thing?

    And let me tell you, I have no regrets about that Chipotle burrito. I even have leftovers for tomorrow. I hope my ISTJ friend enjoys that boring-ass steak all by his lonesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    IMO if you're only tipsy then it doesn't count as drunk food. That said, when I'm drunk I always seem to go for Asian food for some reason, but I have no idea why.
    beer-i go for chinese or sushi
    liquor-i crave mexican
    wine-chocolatey dessert.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #4466
    [boulder][bolder] EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    IMO if you're only tipsy then it doesn't count as drunk food. That said, when I'm drunk I always seem to go for Asian food for some reason, but I have no idea why.
    I start getting the munchies right around Tipsy 2 of the drunk scale. It's always savory, fatty food -- protein and/or carbs. American food is usually preferred. Favorite drunk foods are nachos and chili cheese fries.

    I would say that y'all should be impressed with me for hyperlinking anything right now, tipsy and on my phone and having to hand-type brackets and shit. But I've sobered up some in the past hour. Moved down to Tipsy 1-2, from Tipsy 3/Drunk 1.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #4467
    Spoiled Brat 🍒 Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    931

    Default

    One day til intoxication.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too
    Likes EJCC, yama liked this post

  8. #4468
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I start getting the munchies right around Tipsy 2 of the drunk scale. It's always savory, fatty food -- protein and/or carbs. American food is usually preferred. Favorite drunk foods are nachos and chili cheese fries.

    I would say that y'all should be impressed with me for hyperlinking anything right now, tipsy and on my phone and having to hand-type brackets and shit. But I've sobered up some in the past hour. Moved down to Tipsy 1-2, from Tipsy 3/Drunk 1.
    The problem with this is you really have to hit 5 strong drinks to be anywhere on the drunk scale. The scale is WRONG.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  9. #4469
    [boulder][bolder] EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    The problem with this is you really have to hit 5 strong drinks to be anywhere on the drunk scale. The scale is WRONG.
    So how do you define drunk? I'd always defined it as 1) slurred speech and/or 2) impaired coordination.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #4470
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    So how do you define drunk? I'd always defined it as 1) slurred speech and/or 2) impaired coordination.
    Same, to a significant degree. I mean, I guess if you down five drinks pretty quickly you'd get there, but I usually pace myself and downing five drinks takes a couple hours.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO