User Tag List

First 343393433441442443444445453 Last

Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4601

  1. #4421

    Default

    I think I need to start a liquor thread for advice and recommendations on building a collection.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it
    Likes five sounds, EJCC liked this post

  2. #4422
    Meat Tornado DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    13,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Not breaking out the good stuff tonight.

    Just drinking a little Dr. Pepper and Rum.
    Ain't no shame, what kinda rum?

    I'm usually drinking:

    and some tonic.

    I was drinking Bombay Sapphire and tonic regularly, but $40 for a handle got too expensive.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  3. #4423
    Meat Tornado DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    13,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Not breaking out the good stuff tonight.

    Just drinking a little Dr. Pepper and Rum.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Even at that price I'm surprised nobody has swiped it up.
    I'm on the job hunt right now and trying to be a little more frugal than usual, otherwise I would have snapped it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I think I need to start a liquor thread for advice and recommendations on building a collection.
    I'm here to help.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  4. #4424
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Not quite but almost. One could say....buoyant.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  5. #4425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Ain't no shame, what kinda rum?

    I'm usually drinking:

    and some tonic.

    I was drinking Bombay Sapphire and tonic regularly, but $40 for a handle got too expensive.


    It's over-proof and the fake cherry taste goes fine with dr. pepper.

    I didn't care for new amsterdam gin when I tried it. Just couldn't get over the sweetness.
    Bombay is my preferred as well when I have a G&T which isn't something I desire much at this time of year in NY.

    I did try this recently and liked it.



    Not as cheap as New Amsterdam but pretty damn good at $25.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  6. #4426
    Meat Tornado DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    13,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post


    It's over-proof and the fake cherry taste goes fine with dr. pepper.

    I didn't care for new amsterdam gin when I tried it. Just couldn't get over the sweetness.
    Bombay is my preferred as well when I have a G&T which isn't something I desire much at this time of year in NY.

    I did try this recently and liked it.



    Not as cheap as New Amsterdam but pretty damn good at $25.
    Down in FL G&T's are pretty awesome with the weather such as it is. But I could understand it not being optimal in the colder parts.

    It is pretty sweet, but I haven't tried enough gin to really have found a cheaper one I love yet. Just recently switched over from Bombay to this stuff. Would absolutely be open to suggestions.

    I've had some Hendricks as well, but I like Bombay more.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  7. #4427

    Default If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!



    With all this interesting conversation taking place I think I might enjoy something I like to keep in the freezer, I sometimes like the dry toast of dry ginger ale and vodka.



    Cheers
    Likes Beorn, five sounds liked this post

  8. #4428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Down in FL G&T's are pretty awesome with the weather such as it is. But I could understand it not being optimal in the colder parts.

    It is pretty sweet, but I haven't tried enough gin to really have found a cheaper one I love yet. Just recently switched over from Bombay to this stuff. Would absolutely be open to suggestions.

    I've had some Hendricks as well, but I like Bombay more.
    I'm with you on Bombay over Hendricks.

    Unfortunately I haven't experimented much myself since, like you, when I was drinking more G&Ts I just stuck to Bombay.

    Feel free to continue convo here: Developing a liquor collection @KitchenFly as well
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  9. #4429
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,149

    Default

    /not drunk at work, seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Not breaking out the good stuff tonight.

    Just drinking a little Dr. Pepper and Rum.
    I don't know what it is about rum and carbonated drinks -- they sound like they'll be terrible, but I love them. Even with Diet Coke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I think I need to start a liquor thread for advice and recommendations on building a collection.
    I'd definitely subscribe to this -- always interested in recommendations for good but reasonably priced liquor. Especially bourbon.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  10. #4430
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp
    Posts
    7,042

    Default

    WOOHOOO I'm boozing it up today merry saturday me!!! I deserve this since I never do it
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO