User Tag List

Page 43 of 453 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    ISTx

Better believe it. So, whatcha drinkin?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

WTF? You're allowed to ask me questions? No one told me this when I signed up. I will need to speak to management, this will not do!

Iz a big wine aficionado, been showing my appreciation for Aussie reds tonight but sadly this affection is keeping me from sleep, the saving grace I have is I’m not sending random PM’s, that’s when my internet connection needs to be removed

almost nekkid Array scantilyclad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Oh god guys tonight og ot bprety drink. It wa sb my friends brithday, and i rpeobably druank a little more thank i should have,but i cut emyself off pretty eyharly because i had to drive home!

i have to wake up at 9 am so i'm pretty sruet htat is really goning to suck!
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Heeeey, I know you!

Iza beeen drinkin again tooo.

I love this thread *sigh*

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Oh god guys tonight og ot bprety drink. It wa sb my friends brithday, and i rpeobably druank a little more thank i should have,but i cut emyself off pretty eyharly because i had to drive home!

i have to wake up at 9 am so i'm pretty sruet htat is really goning to suck!
    Well you certainly didn't drive drunk.

lol =/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Well you certainly didn't drive drunk.

lol =/
    I was a little intoxicated when i drove home, but i think i did a pretty good driving job! there was no one on any of the highways luckily, so if i was going to wreck, at least i wasn't going to kill anyone innocent!

i think i'm still actually a little drunk right now. when i lay down and close my eyes, the room spins.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook

MBTI
    ISTx

^sending thread to your local police.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

sweet potato fries and bacon/ i'll be having so,e ooon. If your drunk I recoomned it. they're so yummy. It so figures the one day I want to do something it storms. but it's not storming now so sweet potatoes fries and bacon here I come. Its so hard to type I keep javing to back space but you know what? fuckit! because damnit@ if yo can't figure out what I'm trying to say then fine you wiill never know! bur I'm getting sweet potaote fries and bacon ssooon. and the sopng down town is so good. when your alone and live is making you downtowm/// ;omger how can you lose? the lights is so pretty you can go down town don't let the problems downtown never close down town listen to the ryhtm
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

sweet potato fries and bacon does sound like a really good drunk food, although i get really hungry for taco bell when i've been drinking.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sweet potato fries and bacon/ i'll be having so,e ooon. If your drunk I recoomned it. they're so yummy. It so figures the one day I want to do something it storms. but it's not storming now so sweet potatoes fries and bacon here I come. Its so hard to type I keep javing to back space but you know what? fuckit! because damnit@ if yo can't figure out what I'm trying to say then fine you wiill never know! bur I'm getting sweet potaote fries and bacon ssooon. and the sopng down town is so good. when your alone and live is making you downtowm/// ;omger how can you lose? the lights is so pretty you can go down town don't let the problems downtown never close down town listen to the ryhtm
    Best Drunk Entry Ever. The singing clinched it. Bravo!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari