User Tag List

Page 426 of 453 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well, I'm post, so I'm going to drunk.

I think if I keep posting to whatever threads have been recently posted in I could get warned for being a troll! So, I will stop and say sorry.

But lately, I have been bothered by trolls on here. Now, I have suffered multiple psychoses starting from being trolled on MBTI forums. And now they are claiming psychosis is a good thing. And it;s not like I haven't considered before that it could be a good things, because I have and that's why I didn't want to go on medication, because I thought I was growing and developing, but other people don't see it like that so I had to go on medication to stop causing problems for others. And I guess I was fine with that but I really wasn't because I didn't want my thoughts stunted like that.

But honest to God, what do you expect? You're going to strip someone of their personality and make them believe all this horrible shit is going down... and I mean horrible shit was going down, and horrible shit is going down all over the world. And I just can't deal with that. I can't deal with being the cause of horrible shit, I have to help to stop that shit. And, my passive nature gets me into trouble.

First, someone underage folk ask me to buy alcohol for them and I get caught doing it... but luckily, no repercussions except for some adrenaline being released. And then, I get talked into signing up for a charity... which is fine except that I feel that I was manipulated into doing it because I just couldn't walk away from the person and I HATE BEING MANIPULATED if you didn't know already. So, I'm stuck with that and I don't know what to do about it.

But I think it is small matters in a big pond of big matters so it doesn't bother me too much. But I don't know what to do about all of my life, so all I can do is meditate, right?

And I don't know whether to stay on these forums or exit completely because I don't know whether these people want to help me or harm me... and it does me head in not knowing. I assume the worst of people even though I am very trusting. I guess I just don't trust myself to do what is best for myself since I keep getting into all this trouble.

So it's like.... FUCK WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO CAN ANYONE HEAR ME IS ANYONE OUT THERE.... no.

Senior Member Array

Gonna be a quiet flight home tomorrow.

(P.s. thank fuck for autocorrect right now)

Senior Member Array

Holy crap, forgot I posted that.^

I may be a wee bit drunk right now too.

Edit: going to listen to this guy's buddy's band was a bad idea, holy crap my head hurts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Today, actually yesterday. I bought two hats and wore them both. The Sly one to an art show about trash while slung with a military canteen filled with Ethiopian honey wine. Honey-drunk is strangely clear, yet amber.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

slizzarded' in dis bilzzard

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Taylor swift trying to make fun of her self and gain respect, is the biggest joke...on her
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

i have a badass kangaroo doll thanks to my university
    i am so happy with this kangaroo
    what does your university do for you
    i bet they don't encourage you
    to make badass kangaroos
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Conundrum: Love brunch cocktails, hate getting buzzed in the morning and then being sleepy all day.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Conundrum: Love brunch cocktails, hate getting buzzed in the morning and then being sleepy all day.
    Dude. Been there.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

i ws the fukign best at nick cave and tom yorke this evenig yes!
    I'm a green bean killing machine.