User Tag List

Page 424 of 453 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I'm drinking. Not drunk though.. Not that you would ever be able to tell.
    What kind of drunk are you? Are you a happy drunk? Are you a talkative drunk? Are you a morose drunk? Why not have another drink, Evee, and confide in Mole?

@Evee
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    What kind of drunk are you? Are you a happy drunk? Are you a talkative drunk? Are you a morose drunk? Why not have another drink, Evee, and confide in Mole?

@Evee
    I think I become a little more bold. Brings me out of my shell a little..

What about you, my dear mole?
    Likes chickpea liked this post

I think I become a little more bold. Brings me out of my shell a little..

What about you, my dear mole?
    I am afraid, my dear Evee, I am a happy, talkative drunk.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I am afraid, my dear Evee, I am a happy, talkative drunk.
    Wait a minute, are we entering the realm of Clichés?

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Wait a minute, are we entering the realm of Clichés?

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I am happy in the world of cliches. It is quite familiar particularly as we can move from the realm of cliches to the realm of archetypes by reading http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/a..._Archetype.pdf

I like reading aloud and I like being read to aloud. I think it is the sound of the voice that brings the text alive. Do you like reading aloud?

My parents read Wind in the Willows below to me and my sister and I have never forgotten it.

Did your parents read aloud to you?

And I wonder how you feel about this too.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I am happy in the world of cliches. It is quite familiar particularly as we can move from the realm of cliches to the realm of archetypes by reading http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/a..._Archetype.pdf

I like reading aloud and I like being read to aloud. I think it is the sound of the voice that brings the text alive. Do you like reading aloud?

My parents read Wind in the Willows below to me and my sister and I have never forgotten it.

Did your parents read aloud to you?

And I wonder how you feel about this too.
    They did read aloud to me, for which I am grateful, and I love reading aloud. There's magic in it.. remember that god created Night and Day just by speaking.

Thank you for the link.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I FEEL ALRIGHT
    Likes chickpea, Evee liked this post

hufqeufoiygefwohfoewofeyfhewuuuuuuyfhweugfwevbuj ujvgb ujefuv j ujv we bkjweeeeeeeeeeeeee gtuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubjh gtbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv h
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

They did read aloud to me, for which I am grateful, and I love reading aloud. There's magic in it.. remember that god created Night and Day just by speaking.

Thank you for the link.
    I hesitated to send you the link as I am still reading it and coming to understand it. I like to read things I don't quite understand and the link is one of them. So I cast my bread upon the waters in the slim hope you might also like to read something you don't quite understand.

But indeed in reality we don't quite understand one another, so in a way each of us is like a book we don't quite understand.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    hufqeufoiygefwohfoewofeyfhewuuuuuuyfhweugfwevbuj ujvgb ujefuv j ujv we bkjweeeeeeeeeeeeee gtuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubjh gtbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv h
    AAASHHHHHSSSSS HOWHHWH WAHOSIH SIHOWHAOW SHODFISHDOIFH SHDIOAIDHOSAHDOSAH DFHIOSHFOIWREHODFOCNVCK DFHSOIDIHFOISHDOFD ASDAJSIODISJDOIASJFDHGFJKCNMXLKGHEILDFKNDLSKSHGLSK DFHLSDKFJHCXNLDFJH JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ