User Tag List

Page 416 of 459 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4587

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #4151
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    what in the world is going on with your type right now?? i rebuke it.
    What does this have to do with Will Smith?

    Or the song I just posted?

  2. #4152
    TypologyBentral.Bom Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    What does this have to do with Will Smith?

    Or the song I just posted?
    stop derailing my derail of your derail of this thread. and tbh i was writing a response but then the little ISFJ at the top of my screen completely distracted me.

  3. #4153
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    stop derailing my derail of your derail of this thread. and tbh i was writing a response but then the little ISFJ at the top of my screen completely distracted me.
    :banned:

  4. #4154
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    INFx
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    Why si wine so tastefull and adventurous to drink and so shitty the next day when you have the most terrible headache...
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    E. A. Poe

  5. #4155
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Just got the blues, just blues not reds. The reds are worse. I don't care what the people say, I'm drinking tonight, alone, with you.

    First, a trip to the liquor store.

  6. #4156
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Just got the blues, just blues not reds. The reds are worse. I don't care what the people say, I'm drinking tonight, alone, with you.

    First, a trip to the liquor store.
    I'm in.

  7. #4157
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    I'm in.
    That's a start. If we get a third, we can split a bottle of vodka. The Russians say it takes three, that's also how many people can keep a secret.

  8. #4158
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    That's a start. If we get a third, we can split a bottle of vodka. The Russians say it takes three, that's also how many people can keep a secret.
    A Russian would be wise to not even trust himself.

  9. #4159
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    A Russian would be wise to not even trust himself.
    During Perestroika he probably couldn't keep it a secret that he was able to get a bottle of vodka.

    It's a good thing I have no secrets.

  10. #4160
    untitled Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    wild night
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •