User Tag List

Page 40 of 453 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

ish red no longer *sad* Array nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I was annoyed only because I said it the first time around and you didn't hear

It'll be a crazy day when you get me drunk.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I drink NyQuil semi-recreationally sometimes, like today (it's my favorite OTC drug, and I'm tired and allergic right now). I am a little woozy. On the bright side, it's making the Flyers losing Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals a little more bearable.

Oh, and I usually am not online when I am drunk enough to misspell and rant incoherently. My ranting is always super-controlled and laserlike. I did, however, sleep until 1 p.m. today, and I managed to take a nap from 5:30 to 7:30. I may take another one. Happy Mothers' Day.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post

It'll be a crazy day when you get me drunk.
    Vegas '09.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Vegas '09.
    I've never been to Vegas, but I hope that my luck there would be better than in Atlantic City. Bad things happen when I am in Atlantic City.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    GONE

Heeellllllzzz YEAAHHHH!!

I'm tore up from the floor up and I like it!!!

Just got back from the club, it's 2:26 am. An early night but I left when my ride left.

BTW, Scanty, I kick your ass when it comes to drunk typing. I got skillz, lady.

Seriously, I'm so funkin' skunk right now, I would start hitting on people online but no one is up. Boo. Your loss.

Hahahhahah.

Went to ladies night tonight. Much fun. Having a date with good looking Frenchman tomorrow night. Tres bien. Hhahahahhahaha.

This is honestly the most buzzed teetering on drunk I've gotten all year. Oh it's good to revisit alkie times.

My gay roommate is also funkin' skunkin' drunk and we were talking smack to each other tiill I came upstairs to shoot the breeze with invisible interwebz people.

Yeaahhhhhh, if some cute person were right here, right now -- um, never mind. Hhahahahah, no matter how inebriated I get, I will always be a L-A-D-Y and you can quote me on that!

Damn, I'm a good typist. The room is dark and I'm drunk, but damn, I'm good.

And GZA, at least I'm not crying and talking about how much I wanna hug a girl. ahahahhhhaha. Sorry -- stay away from the drink you underaged childrens.

Minimal dyke drama tonight. I got some free drinks. Confirmed I am cuter than my ex. All is good in the world. Hahhahahahahaha.

If I get this inebriated tomorrow night with my MALE date -- oh yeaz it's ON.

Hhahahahhha, I wish I had more J in me then I'd know better then to type this out.

Oh wellz, I'm gonna wipe this in the morning. You better not QFT!

The girls tonight -- didn't find anyone I found cute. I'm looking forward to getting familiar with the male hetero world.

How YOU doin'?

:yim_rolling_on_the_

I'm glad I could share this with you. Really.

I danced it up tonight. Too bad it takes me 2 hours to feel the full effects of the alcohol. Red Bull and vodka and 2 beers.

Did I already mention I'm not more 'J'?

'Cause if I were, I definitely wouldn't be drunk typing this and doing my dirt publicly.

Actually, at least I'm not drunk dialing period. Hhahahahha.

Yeah, I'm totally making out with at least 2 good looking folks before the week is out.

Hellz freakin' yeah!!!

Enjoy this moment folks, because it's like Halley's Comet. Once in a lifetime. I'm not getting skunkily inebriated and posting online again. I have too much self-respect.

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Heeellllllzzz YEAAHHHH!!

Just got back from the club, it's 2:26 am. An early night but I left when my ride left.

Seriously, I'm so funkin' skunk right now, I would start hitting on people online but no one is up. Boo. Your loss.

Hahahhahah.

Went to ladies night tonight. Much fun. Having a date with good looking Frenchman tomorrow night. Tres bien. Hhahahahhahaha.

This is honestly the most buzzed teetering on drunk I've gotten all year. Oh it's good to revisit alkie times.

My gay roommate is also funkin' skunkin' drunk and we were talking smack to each other tiill I came upstairs to shoot the breeze with invisible interwebz people.

Yeaahhhhhh, if some cute person were right here, right now -- um, never mind. Hhahahahah, no matter how inebriated I get, I will always be a L-A-D-Y and you can quote me on that!

And GZA, at least I'm not crying and talking about how much I wanna hug a girl. ahahahhhhaha. Sorry -- stay away from the drink you underaged childrens.

Minimal dyke drama tonight. I got some free drinks. Confirmed I am cuter than my ex. All is good in the world. Hahhahahahahaha.

Hhahahahhha, I wish I had more J in me then I'd know better then to type this out.

The girls tonight -- didn't find anyone I found cute. I'm looking forward to getting familiar with the male hetero world.

How YOU doin'?

I danced it up tonight. Too bad it takes me 2 hours to feel the full effects of the alcohol. Red Bull and vodka and 2 beers.

'Cause if I were, I definitely wouldn't be drunk typing this and doing my dirt publicly.

Yeah, I'm totally making out with at least 2 good looking folks before the week is out.

Hellz freakin' yeah!!!

Enjoy this moment folks, because it's like Halley's Comet. Once in a lifetime. I'm not getting skunkily inebriated and posting online again. I have too much self-respect.

Done.

You have been immortalized.

Ahh, good times. I also like igniting the dance floor with a belly full of liquor. What music did you dance to?
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Damn you.

Random mix of top 40 hip hop, Prince, subaltern booty shaking beats, and Top 40 latin hits. :P

Sound system was good. Alcohol was good. I was good to go.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

^^ Damn you.

Random mix of top 40 hip hop, Prince, subaltern booty shaking beats, and Top 40 latin hits. :P

Sound system was good. Alcohol was good. I was good to go.
    oooooh booty-shaking beats? You ought to try 80's dancing - 'tis an absolute blast. I remember that I was so much into the music one time that a girl asked if I was on ecstasy. I simply replied, "NOOO, I'M JUST REALLY DRUNK". Fi (or as I like to call it, "The Beast") will do that to ya.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    GONE

Yeahhhh Noel, CzeCze is reppin' the Fi to the fullest. Hahhahhhaa.

Yeah, I like to rock out to 80s, crunk, disco, house, what-evaz. I like to get the party started by myself.

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII

Heeellllllzzz YEAAHHHH!!

Hahahhahah.

How YOU doin'?

Hellz freakin' yeah!!!

If I wasn't happily married .

Edit: Sorry CC but this is just way to cute to let you wipe it away.