User Tag List

Page 390 of 453 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Nights and Days (you're loosing ground, better get in here)
    I'm here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I'm here.
    Hmmm... no typos. I'm suspicious.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Hmmm... no typos. I'm suspicious.
    Too depressed to drink.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You're right, we're both positively shameful people. Doesn't it feel good? There's nothing better than drinking on a Monday night.
    lol yeah it does ... only two weeks like these left for me and then the college will start again, so it will be the end of drinking on Monday night...or it won't depends on how much it will be cool going to lessons with hangover
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Too depressed to drink.
    I don't want you to be depressed
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I don't want you to be depressed
    It happens.. Thanks for the hug.

Rape Holess Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

It's not a sex thing, I would just like to host you.
    If I had a dollar for every time some sick sugar daddy has said this same thing to me...

Okay no.

Please explain this to me Qlip. What would you get hosted for?
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time some sick sugar daddy has said this same thing to me...

Okay no.

Please explain this to me Qlip. What would you get hosted for?
    Come on, I want to hear it. How many dollars would you have?

Honestly, I don't know, he just wanted me to come over to his place and that wasn't going to happen. In a lapse of bad judgement I did give him my number, and he called me at 1am, still as drunk as fuck to tell me how much he enjoyed talking to me. He had this little sad little begging sound in his voice, probably hoping I'd change my mind. I swear, since I've moved to the Bay Area I have gained a lot of perspective of what you ladies have to deal with all of the time.

On a side note, I don't mind reporting my gender orientation. But I do get irritated when ladies try to find out by 'subtly' intimating that I'm gay. I feel like I'm expected to react vehemently to it or put on some kind of display of machismo or something. It's irritating. Lately I'm just ignoring it.

Rape Holess Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Come on, I want to hear it. How many dollars would you have?
    2 dolla. I'd be peddling my 2 singles down to the bank about now on my rusty Swinn.

Honestly, I don't know, he just wanted me to come over to his place and that wasn't going to happen. In a lapse of bad judgement I did give him my number, and he called me at 1am, still as drunk as fuck to tell me how much he enjoyed talking to me. He had this little sad little begging sound in his voice, probably hoping I'd change my mind. I swear, since I've moved to the Bay Area I have gained a lot of perspective of what you ladies have to deal with all of the time.
    Oh I KNOW it's constant. Never-ending. For me it's very much like being famous or something haha.

OMG I want to know so bad what would be expected of you if he said 'no sex.' (I do understand that is what he wants but it would be so interesting to know what behaviors he would use to try and manipulate you into it, etc. I really think you should enter into this relationship just to see. And then write a book.)

On a side note, I don't mind reporting my gender orientation. But I do get irritated when ladies try to find out by 'subtly' intimating that I'm gay. I feel like I'm expected to react vehemently to it or put on some kind of display of machismo or something. It's irritating. Lately I'm just ignoring it.
    ^I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. This is a major asset. If you are uninterested ...suddenly you're gay. And no one's feelings are hurt until the gay gentleman that overheard you say that starts talking to you.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

2 dolla. I'd be peddling my 2 singles down to the bank about now on my rusty Swinn.
    That's annoying enough to make you wanna holla.

Oh I KNOW it's constant. Never-ending. For me it's very much like being famous or something haha.

OMG I want to know so bad what would be expected of you if he said 'no sex.' (I do understand that is what he wants but it would be so interesting to know what behaviors he would use to try and manipulate you into it, etc. I really think you should enter into this relationship just to see. And then write a book.)
    Oh, he'll be back around. I have a feeling that he's going to call me right when he gets back from Hawaii. Actually, once you get past the whole predator thing, the guy is a very sad man, that's the only reason I kept talking to him. He's like 50, I figure that if he hasn't figured it out it's not going to happen. I don't need any project friends, let alone ones who want to touch me in unfriendly places.

^I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. This is a major asset. If you are uninterested ...suddenly you're gay. And no one's feelings are hurt until the gay gentleman that overheard you say that starts talking to you.
    Hmmmm.... sounds tiring, I'd have to keep my straight act queer and my queer stories straight, see the problem?. Can't I just say, "I don't like you?" <--- this is why I'm a 4. And you're really shipping that relationship pretty hard. Maybe I could just move straight in with him and it could be a wacky sitcom type of thing.