User Tag List

Page 382 of 453 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #3811
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    google gave me this to read.

    marzipan01
    748 Tri-type
    Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
    0 Comments
    by
    marzipan01
    , 11-02-2011 at 04:11 AM (947 Views)

    When I'm at my lowest of lows I'm critical of everything. When I'm depressed, everything sucks. This kitchen is dirty. Your hat looks stupid. I hate my shoes. I hate this floor. Everything is terrible. I hate everyone and everything.
    Usually that means I need more alcohol. Lmao!!!!
    J/k. But seriously, that means my 7 is degrading and I'm bored/in physical pain/have nothing to look forward to/etc. My 4 on the other hand is this very deep, emotional, reactive, potent, sensitive current running through my heart that keeps a careful log of all my emotions, history, and sense of self.
    There is always this twist and pull between the 7 and 4. The 7 wants to thrust into the future, explore every facet, quest forth, and learn by experience, get drunk and go to the party.
    The 4 pulls the 7 back and says, "Hold on there little buddy. You remember what happened the last time?"
    The 7 glances back at the 4, feeling very harassed at this point, "What's your point?"
    4 says, "How is this going to be different?"
    7 gets all pouty and says, "I don't know it just is."
    But at this point the 6 wing is scared and the 7 runs off to escape (indulge, find pleasure, explore a new possibility) or starts becoming bitter, angry, and judgmental.

    I view the 8w9 is more of a protective instinct that flips on when my boundary is crossed. It's not really explainable other than protective and driving me to be independent. It tells me that I have to be in control of my projects, world, and surroundings.

    When the 7 has stopped smiling, the 4 has stopped emoting and analyzing the context of the situation, both 7 and 4 turn to the 8 with a solemn nod.
    With the nod of okay, the 8 picks me back up and reclaims what is rightfully mine.

    I get that I can come across at times as idolizing type 8 but that's because 8 picks me back up. It only shows up when my mind is made up. And it feels like another person takes over who is authoritative, decisive, and quick. The 8 peels me from my existential reverie, launches me from my self-pitying BS and tells me to get my ass in gear. The 8 tells me I can handle anything that comes my way.

    The 8 says, "You want me? Well, come on and break the door down. I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches."
    and i relate of course but also feel like it's ne fi te holy shit thats what 748 feels like to me. is that completely over simplifying or missing it entirely?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #3812
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    google gave me this to read.
    google gave to you... and you subsequently turned over to me...
    one of the coolest things I've ever read in my life.

    The 8 says, "You want me? Well, come on and break the door down. I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches."

    I like being 748 now ha.

    I'm kinda running around tonight (<-that sounds weird)... I'm going to think about what you have written and post later. Love, Starry
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  3. #3813
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    are you 478?
    Yes, I believe I am. I used to be sure I am 479 for such a long time, but then I realized 478 fits much better for the same reason Starry mentioned
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  4. #3814
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    first of all i love you so much


    I love you too twin soul.


    second omfg why is this all making my head spin! i keep going through 792, 728, 748, 749 just blah it shouldn't be so difficult.

    but it's not even about needing to figure myself out because i know me...but i guess i can't fully grasp the types until i get this. like...what does a 748 feeeel like or 729...how's that look. how do i know if that thing...that thing... whatever it is...isn't just te or isn't just my sxnss....but yeah it's all la la la all peaceful happy shiz but wait not if you're being a prick to this person. no second thought about it...no uneasiness...no panic or discomfort. just ah hell no i WILL set you straight. also...no one besides my children can dictate my time...like do not ask me out of the blue to get ready and go do something i don't want to do on my day off. it won't happen. regardless of how much i love and adore you. like i have to be sitting there bored out of my head thinking of what to do the moment you ask or it won't happen. like...i want to drink coffee for hours and take my time moving about on sundays...i just do.

    my point with that is....wouldn't a 2 fixed person do it...to be loving? wouldn't a 9 fixed person do it to be agreeable?

    yah, I honestly can't think of why we need tritype. What about me can't be explained by sx or Ne or 7 or the fact I was born to royalty...but, being the direct heir to the throne, in danger of being killed by my step-brother so I was placed in a basket and floated down a river...

    I only decided on 748 myself a very short time ago and still feel unchanged (I thought I should just figure it out in the off chance something helpful ever comes of it). I'm really only in it for the sweet Messenger imagery.





    but...i'm not double reactive am i? i could be. i can be reactive.
    where are you getting double reactive... I still don't understand these things. The Messenger is supposedly *triple creative* which is precisely how I feel about myself () but where is double reactive coming from 8...and 8? What I can say though is 'Reactive' is apparently only the sign of Satan on TypoC. In the real world...Reactive is most often considered a good thing 'cause...you know...this is how shit actually gets done. Chemicals turn into other chemicals...ideas get exchanged and put into motion...people sometimes forget to please and thank you and the world still spins on its axis...
    I do think you are reactive. You respond to stuff actively.

    i'm not dark...i can be twisty...sort of
    i'm not super depressive...but i'm affected deeply by heartbreakinly beautiful, music or poetry, i feel deeply...like i can see 4 or the sxness being rsponsibl for that.
    You're a core 7 though...

    I don't see you as a 2 because I can't really see you fearing being unloved or unlovable. I can't see you doing things in exchange for love. And 7s often have the opposite thing going on... They love everyone and operate on the assumption everyone loves them. Love is everywhere. I can see you having the 4 fear though. What the hell is the 4 fear though...?I can't remember right now haha. I just know it is closely linked with 7 sx. The ego fixation of 4 is melancholy and/OR *fantasy* <-And 7 sx often create fantasy worlds to escape pain (all NFs are melancholy though even if it's burried deep)

    Likewise, you're so fiercely independent that I can't imagine you fearing separation but rather being controlled. Shit, I'm trying to learn to be more committed...not less. In other words, other than family...and a few key people in my life...I don't fear separation like I should because I won't commit you know? When I think of separation I often have that..."well, good luck in life!" I'm trying to learn how to be MORE dependant not less. I'm trying to learn how to sustain some control from others (<-just writing that gave me a fearful feeling so I take that back. I will forever be my own boss.) Oh I don't know if I'm making all that much sense...but my heart feels you will understand what I'm saying.

    edit^^okay I just paused for a while to reconsider/ponder if I was e9ish when it comes to individuals that I'm actually committed to because as you know the entire game changes then. In fact, I think e7s don't commit because of how life-altering/meaningful it is for them. But still no. I don't relate to e9.

    I think you are a 748 and I don't know how that feels or what good will come of it.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  5. #3815
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    At my bar tonight:

    Stweart: age 65, can build anything given a circular saw a hammer and a drill. Talked about the guts of houses, houses with guts.
    Mike: The second mike that works at this classic car auto place that also has art instillations, and also is where my bestest friend has his gallery. Talk about serendipity. Good connnection.
    Jessica & Kate: Jess is from Las Cruces, I'M TOO DRUNK TO EXPLAIN ]WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT. I forgot Kate's name, embarrassing. I'm getting the impression that I'm that guy, the guy who you like in spite of yourself, in spite of myself. Blah blah lbah lbah...

  6. #3816
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    *Takes control of thread*

  7. #3817
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    last night I was drinking really cheap rum called "um" and thought I am going to wake up with terrible hangover, but after all I just woke up around 5 a.m and couldn't fall asleep 'till 8, because of the thirst that didn't let me. ... I feel a little bit bad for the doors to the old hospital, that guys from our group decided to break to get into the abandoned building...just like a bunch of crazy teenagers. Then I remember singing "far over the misty mountains" for like 20 times in a row with my friend and then everyone suddenly went home ...but druken' sailor song can never disappoint
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  8. #3818
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    *Takes control of thread*
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  9. #3819
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    Deal with it, sister.

    *Takes seat*

  10. #3820
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Deal with it, sister.

    *Takes seat*

    *Slowly moves to the corner and....cries*
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO