User Tag List

Page 381 of 453 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    this is hysterical! did you guys just look at each other awkwardly and not say anything? haha!!
    Nah, it wasn't awkward. I knew, she knew I knew. Just a couple 4s in a crowded bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    omg I know. I removed my "I wish I was drunk" because I was thinking people might think I wished I was drunk. I merely wished I could post in this thread and feel legit about it. Like my posts wouldn't be moved to off-topic or anything.

being ENFP is...in a way...the equivalent of being intoxicated all the time without the aid of fermented beverages. I'm hereby calling @Qlip's MBTI into question. <-totally not. Whoops...and I love you.
    Probably true. I'm one of those quiet ENFPs who stares uncomfortably at people then starts a conversation 15 minutes later, when I'm not drunk. I have a hunch that the person on this board who has met the most members irl has to be an ENFP.

I love you too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Nah, it wasn't awkward. I knew, she knew I knew. Just a couple 4s in a crowded bar.

Probably true. I'm one of those quiet ENFPs who stares uncomfortably at people then starts a conversation 15 minutes later, when I'm not drunk. I have a hunch that the person on this board who has met the most members irl has to be an ENFP.

I love you too.
    aww thats so cute/funny! i wouldn't be surprised. i want to meet lots of people! was just thinking of trying to get a meet up together! i wonder if the enfp you're thinking of is the same one that came to mind when you said that...unless it's you haha

oh also random but do you think i'm 749?

edit: also i'm not a super talkative enfp when sober either...unless you're talking about something i care a lot about i guess. or something about you gives me lots of energy...it happens haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Rape Holess Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post

I love you too.
    I was notified...saw your name...and totally started laughing without having read anything yet haha. You are ENFP through and through...I feel it in my bones (<-that is an actual saying right albeit a creepy one...) The next time you go out please order something super funky and drink it in honor of the ENFPs of the world. Do this as an experiment.

we're all counting on you...

Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

aww thats so cute/funny! i wouldn't be surprised. i want to meet lots of people! was just thinking of trying to get a meet up together! i wonder if the enfp you're thinking of is the same one that came to mind when you said that...unless it's you haha

oh also random but do you think i'm 749?

edit: also i'm not a super talkative enfp when sober either...unless you're talking about something i care a lot about i guess. or something about you gives me lots of energy...it happens haha
    Hah, I didn't have a specific ENFP in mind, but I figure it's one of us, it's just how we roll. Put a meet-up together! Who knows, I may be able to make it, I've got fam in your area.

I was notified...saw your name...and totally started laughing without having read anything yet haha. You are ENFP through and through...I feel it in my bones (<-that is an actual saying right albeit a creepy one...) The next time you go out please order something super funky and drink it in honor of the ENFPs of the world. Do this as an experiment.

Hmm.. will have to figure something out that amuses and doesn't annoy the bartenders. I've been trying to get in good with them. I shall ponder this ponderously.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay qlip told me his opinion...and you? what say you? 749?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Rape Holess Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

okay qlip told me his opinion...and you? what say you? 749?

I really think I will start a thread entitled "If y ou're post, this is where you ENFP"
    I just feel very at home in this thread. Accepted for who I am...on the inside. Which is why I just got full-on wasted. <-no, I didn't.

You always do this to me and I love you for it. I was literally just talking to another member about our tritype yesterday/the day before haha. Here's what I *think*...

I think the only thing that sets us apart is my counterphobia.
    So ENFP 7w6 sx/sp 74? <-It's that last number...gut fix...that I've gone back and forth between 8 & 9 with for the longest time (neither of us are e1s haha omg no.)

Now, I know for you especially...the temptation will be to put you at 749 'Gentle Spirit' but it has never sat well with me. Others see how brightly you shine...but since we share the same brain...I know that if shit happens...you aren't going to 'compromise/retreat for the sake of peacemaking.' You and I want peace with everything we've got. But there is one thing we want more than peace... and that is freedom. The thought of anyone controlling me...encroaching on my right to do what makes me happy (or someone else's rights which is where so much of my counterphobia comes from)... causes me to have an instant anxiety attack and I will go-out kicking and screaming. And I know you would too.

It's a very close call...even more so for you... but at the end of the day...

ENFP 7w6 sx/sp 748 The Messenger final answer.

passionate, cutting edge, innovative, compassionate, freedom seeking, creative, non conformist focused on implementing and manifesting their original vision. 748 is a messenger of the new...always ahead of their time...triple creative, innovative doers...no restrictions....must have freedom...original thinkers that follow their own muse and must get the message out.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Drinkin' 5 days in a row is where it all started, ended and started again! rum, pum, pum, pum, rum...
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I really think I will start a thread entitled "If y ou're post, this is where you ENFP"
    I just feel very at home in this thread. Accepted for who I am...on the inside. Which is why I just got full-on wasted. <-no, I didn't.

You always do this to me and I love you for it. I was literally just talking to another member about our tritype yesterday/the day before haha. Here's what I *think*...

So ENFP 7w6 sx/sp 74? <-It's that last number...gut fix...that I've gone back and forth between 8 & 9 with for the longest time (neither of us are e1s haha omg no.)

Now, I know for you especially...the temptation will be to put you at 749 'Gentle Spirit' but it has never sat well with me. Others see how brightly you shine...but since we share the same brain...I know that if shit happens...you aren't going to 'compromise/retreat for the sake of peacemaking.' You and I want peace with everything we've got. But there is one thing we want more than peace... and that is freedom. The thought of anyone controlling me...encroaching on my right to do what makes me happy (or someone else's rights which is where so much of my counterphobia comes from)... causes me to have an instant anxiety attack and I will go-out kicking and screaming. And I know you would too.

passionate, cutting edge, innovative, compassionate, freedom seeking, creative, non conformist focused on implementing and manifesting their original vision. 748 is a messenger of the new...always ahead of their time...triple creative, innovative doers...no restrictions....must have freedom...original thinkers that follow their own muse and must get the message out.
    first of all i love you so much

second omfg why is this all making my head spin! i keep going through 792, 728, 748, 749 just blah it shouldn't be so difficult.

but it's not even about needing to figure myself out because i know me...but i guess i can't fully grasp the types until i get this. like...what does a 748 feeeel like or 729...how's that look. how do i know if that thing...that thing... whatever it is...isn't just te or isn't just my sxnss....but yeah it's all la la la all peaceful happy shiz but wait not if you're being a prick to this person. no second thought about it...no uneasiness...no panic or discomfort. just ah hell no i WILL set you straight. also...no one besides my children can dictate my time...like do not ask me out of the blue to get ready and go do something i don't want to do on my day off. it won't happen. regardless of how much i love and adore you. like i have to be sitting there bored out of my head thinking of what to do the moment you ask or it won't happen. like...i want to drink coffee for hours and take my time moving about on sundays...i just do.

my point with that is....wouldn't a 2 fixed person do it...to be loving? wouldn't a 9 fixed person do it to be agreeable?

but...i'm not double reactive am i? i could be. i can be reactive.
    i'm not dark...i can be twisty...sort of
    i'm not super depressive...but i'm affected deeply by heartbreakinly beautiful, music or poetry, i feel deeply...like i can see 4 or the sxness being rsponsibl for that.

haha this is funny these posts are taking place here.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Wow, I love your insight on 748 tritype!
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    Wow, I love your insight on 748 tritype!
    are you 478?
    -Jim Morrison