User Tag List

Page 359 of 453 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Ooh, where do you get mead? Renn Fest with a turkey leg?
    I'm not gonna lie, I have before...

But, normally, I get it at the liquor store and heat it up in a pot.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Ooookay it does not make a whole lot more sense in the morning. Let's see...

Characters:
    Me
    Newly 30 roommate (Texan, a total wild card, you never know what you will get)
    Our third roommate
    Guy I have been seeing
    His young coworker fresh off the boat from like Wisconsin or something, between leases, crashing at my guy's place until his new lease starts
    A friend of ours who also lives in the building who just broke up with his boyfriend, as I found out after awkwardly asking about him
    Assorted other party guests

Act I
    Pinata filled with candy and condoms (birthday girl works for an AIDS non-profit), reading from a 1949 pamphlet with the catchy little title "Questions and Answers on the Sex Life and Sexual Problems of Unmarried Adults: Help for the Unmarried Adults, Who Usually Find Sexual Problems Far More Poignant Than Do Those Who Are Married" (which, among other things, included a segment on "auto-sexual" behavior, shortened to "autocorrect" by the birthday girl, and interjected by her at intervals throughout the night), some very enthusiastic pictionary on poster-size paper. 30-year-old roommate and our neighbor decide they are "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" for the night.

Act II
    Everyone leaves except for the main characters mentioned above, who walk down the street to a local pub, where there is not typically dancing, but where dancing ends up occurring anyway.

Act III (this is where it gets confusing)
    Walking back home, birthday girl punches the neighbor in the nuts, super randomly. Apologizes profusely. Keeps trying to find gay men for him, fails at this. Propositions him several times for sleeping, cuddles only. We discuss having a pancake breakfast in the morning, with all the main characters. Back in the apartment, we get some bedding for the young coworker. He starts to fall asleep on the futon. The rest of us are in the kitchen, eating potato chips. Birthday girl encourages our neighbor to proposition the young man. The proposition occurs, is not successful, I come out of the bathroom, the neighbor tries to be gracious as he say goodnight to me. His eyes are red. We promise we will have pancakes another time. He leaves.

In the other room, the young coworker is feeling sooo uncomfortable now, wants to leave as well. Other two roommates have gone to bed. My guy and I have some sort of weird pleading eye contact because I want him - and by extension the friend/coworker, who has nowhere else to sleep - to stay, but I know that the friend is so uncomfortable now, so finally I just say they should just go.

But it is all less sad and more fine in the morning after some oatmeal and stale potato chips (although still pretty weird). Probably I will go on a bike ride.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

aI want m,y nipples suckef
    by @magpie

SHARK ATTACK.

MBTI
    yupp

some how drinking=undwear for me except when i'm home never in public i'd be kicked out of soo many places if i stripped down to my undies in public
    by @magpie

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm giggling. Thank you thank for the laughs.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    yupp

i'm kinda drunk and very bored i can still type so i'm not gone gone but i like you
    by @magpie

garbage

I'm pretty tipsy, at least for someone who's supposed to be a forum role model.

I'm a terrible role model

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

Please continue this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

oh you`ve been drinking huh?

take a look at the kinsey scale, where do you think you might be at, ooooo right about now on the scale?