User Tag List

Page 355 of 453 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Insert witty line here... Array Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Damn PEOPEs and their silent C's! Who let them into New England in the first place? Get em off me, Get em out!!
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

Permabanned Array

Hey, I love you all.
    That's how you know you're gone.

Also, so many options, so many options, trying to limit it is asinine, because once I come up with a list, I have ass at nine, make it ten, avenues to pursue, if you knew what I was working with, you'd get a big ass clue, mostly because me and my crew, we're the real deal son, sticking to you like white mayo on on a hamburger bun, but I don't have beef, I'm a dirty jew, nothing but pork, if you ain't with it, get out of school, and start going to work.

Go to work.
    Work.
    Work.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

to normal brained people: can I have yours?
    by @magpie

I just returned from a craft beer festival where I may or may not have had 21 pours from the 6oz souvenir glass provided.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Sup bitches.

I'm drunk on St. Bernardus Abt 12, the highest rated beer ever.

I'm fine like a fucking parking ticket.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

I need a fucking place where I could download all my insane shit, sometimes I need to STFU, IM WRITING!!!!!!!! when I feel like a stumbling machine, it's like possesion or something, but I guess it would be better for me, or all us, to get my own thread where I SAID STFU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!! DARGHHHH... so I could get my own space where I can rest my personality disorder, not like tourette, but it could be funny for the rest of us that are not that insane and COULD KILL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FUCKIN GWHORE MOTHE FUCK SHI ROFSTFUWTF!!!!!!!! and that could be awesome ! I EDIT THIS cuz did'nt like that smiley... u.u (that's more like it)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Iván Elías View Post
    I need a fucking place where I could download all my insane shit, sometimes I need to STFU, IM WRITING!!!!!!!! when I feel like a stumbling machine, it's like possesion or something, but I guess it would be better for me, or all us, to get my own thread where I SAID STFU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!! DARGHHHH... so I could get my own space where I can rest my personality disorder, not like tourette, but it could be funny for the rest of us that are not that insane and COULD KILL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FUCKIN GWHORE MOTHE FUCK SHI ROFSTFUWTF!!!!!!!! and that could be awesome ! I EDIT THIS cuz did'nt like that smiley... u.u (that's more like it)
    So, you decided to get drunk.. start a TypoC account and introduce yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    So, you decided to get drunk.. start a TypoC account and introduce yourself?
    Don't follow...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Iván Elías View Post
    Don't follow...
    :sigh: Nevermind, continue on your rampage.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

You know you're drunk when you go to add reputation and accidentally report a post instead. Whoops :/
    2w3 - 6w7 - 9w8 sp/sx

Protip: Assume everyone is mistyped until proven otherwise.