User Tag List

Page 343 of 453 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #3421
    Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    11,480

    Default

    Tonight I've had:
    2 miller lights
    1 pint of bass in a frosted glass
    1 basil hayden's (bourbon) with gingerale and a lime
    1 glass of St. Bernardus ABT 12 (probably the best reviewed beer in the world)
    and now I'm working on another miller light.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  2. #3422
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Tonight I've had:
    2 miller lights
    1 pint of bass in a frosted glass
    1 basil hayden's (bourbon) with gingerale and a lime
    1 glass of St. Bernardus ABT 12 (probably the best reviewed beer in the world)
    and now I'm working on another miller light.
    You can still count. You're not doing a very good job.

  3. #3423
    Blah Array Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,371

    Default

    Boogalooooooo!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  4. #3424
    Rape Holess Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Okay...so I'm getting wasted. All because I have been 'text fighting' with my batshit crazy sister all day long. Not a lot of people here may know what it is like to have a batshit crazy sister...but it sucks some serious-ass...and I wonder what I did in a previous life to make me have - a fuckin batshit crazy sister - in this one....but it must have been something terrible. So all of you all with your great families...and loving sisters...fuck off. Bring me some more booze.

  5. #3425
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay...so I'm getting wasted. All because I have been 'text fighting' with my batshit crazy sister all day long. Not a lot of people here may know what it is like to have a batshit crazy sister...but it sucks some serious-ass...and I wonder what I did in a previous life to make me have - a fuckin batshit crazy sister - in this one....but it must have been something terrible. So all of you all with your great families...and loving sisters...fuck off. Bring me some more booze.
    You'd be surprised at how many members have/had batshit-crazy people in their lives..
    Hell, I think one of the reasons many people develop interest in psychological topics such as typology is that they're sorting out some sort of baggage, someplace. Their own or someone elses's. Or conceptual people's.

    I'd make a toast, but I'm on antibiotics.
    or.. let's pretend this water is gin.
    *pours shots*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  6. #3426
    Rape Holess Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many members have/had batshit-crazy people in their lives..
    Hell, I think one of the reasons many people develop interest in psychological topics such as typology is that they're sorting out some sort of baggage, someplace. Their own or someone elses's. Or conceptual people's.

    I'd make a toast, but I'm on antibiotics.
    or.. let's pretend this water is gin.
    *pours shots*
    haha Lexicon. Your message made me smile - so much. YES...I'm a little buzzed right now...but there are some seriously kind and loving and OLD souls on this site. I can't really articulate it in my 'messed-up' state (haha)...but I really needed those words. Thank you. So much.

  7. #3427
    Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,051

    Default

    Ok, so I'm 13 shots in. I will post here the resy of the night. Will try to include (non-graphic) pictures. Anyjone know any hood drinking games?

  8. #3428
    Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,051

    Default

    Ok, DON'T reference my posts right noe plz 20 shots in will respond

  9. #3429
    Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,051

    Default

    Gggid I love those 30 year old grom misssissippi. Fuuuck

  10. #3430
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    12,824

    Default

    While I can't compete with UniqueMixture on the drunkenness scale, at the moment I can tell you that a few glasses of my favorite poison plus 250 mg cariprosodol has an interesting way of fucking you up by enhancing the effect of the alcohol without making you drunker.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO