User Tag List

Page 307 of 453 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Senior Member Array Abstract Thinker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Weed. Nature's ultimate gift.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I've had my head feel like its on fire after smoking, but i have to get really high which sounds like what happened to you. So I don't think you're allergic to weed, just have an insanely low tolerance.
    maybe, like I said I only tried it twice, both times I just up and passed out. No high feeling or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    urish car bombs? isnt that not politcally correct because there ase car bombs in northern ireland? i'm surprised they are allowed to call them that
    I think they're called Irish carbombs because the three drinks are all Irish and you "bomb" the Guinness by dropping the shot into it. If Ireland comes up with a drink called 9/11 or something I'l drink that :P
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

speed -natures ultimate shit
    idk
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Speed: Sex on wheels... for days at a time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I never tried anything harder than weed since I had a bunch of friends die from heroin and meth mostly, but a couple from other htings, really fucked up summer, drove me to almost straight-edgeness.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I seriuosly wouldnt ever do that stuff it is scary to think about you if you had motors they would be goin at full poweer
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelholic View Post
    I never tried anything harder than weed since I had a bunch of friends die from heroin and meth mostly, but a couple from other htings, really fucked up summer, drove me to almost straight-edgeness.
    have you or your friends done ecstacy>?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Yeah I had a friend die at a rave from it. You name a drug and I've probably had a friend die from it. I even had a friend go onto a bad trip on acid and stab another buddy of mine.

so yeah...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Ecstasy, Crack, Meth, Xanax, Ketamine, Opium, Acid, Shrooms... they're all fun, but you gotta be a pro.

Edit: well, semi-pro. I never actually got paid to do it, unless you count that one time in NYC...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Abstract Thinker View Post
    Ecstasy, Crack, Meth, Xanax, Ketamine, Opium, Acid, Shrooms... they're all fun, but you gotta be a pro.
    You sound like my friend Isaac. He'll do any drug you put in front of him.