User Tag List

Page 296 of 453 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #2951
    Senior Member Array Abstract Thinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    330

    Default

    gotta go switch the laundry.

    be happy, Arclight!

    u have a great mind, and that is PRICELESS.

  2. #2952
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    I have always been pretty sensitive and feeling.. juts very guarded about it.
    and so damaged that I know any INTJ or INTP time was just serious defensive measures and totally shadow function.

    Love is a fucking killer and it has stolen my life from me.

    I don't know why I need this shit.. seriously..

    Why can't I just fuck and not care afterward?

  3. #2953
    Senior Member Array Abstract Thinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Slowly coming back together.. Somehow I lost my independence .. and that is what I am getting back.
    I know EXACTLY what u mean. marriage does that 2 person. it's cool if the marriage works, but not if it doesn't.

    take your time. get urself back. u will find someone new!

  4. #2954
    Senior Member Array Abstract Thinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    330

    Default

    okay, we are ontop something here so i will b careful...

    quotes...

    "I have always been pretty sensitive and feeling.. juts very guarded about it.
    and so damaged that I know any INTJ or INTP time was just serious defensive measures and totally shadow function."

    good! that's why our brains are so complicated! good for u, and good 4 ur brain.


    "Love is a fucking killer and it has stolen my life from me."

    NO! it has stolen THAT life from you! there are MORE lives to live, and that's fine! my mom didn't foind the love of her life until she was 45, and he died! now she has moved on to another life and she is happy! it NEVER stops until you do.



    "I don't know why I need this shit.. seriously.."

    but you DO need it. we ALL do, regardless of "type."



    "Why can't I just fuck and not care afterward?"

    YUCK!!!! who wants that?not me!! sex is easy. i HATE casual sex. I've had enough sex for a lifetime, and so have u i bet. sex is EASY and BORING after a while.

    INTIMACY is where it's at!!!! THAT'S the real fun stuff11 and hard too, but u know -- if it's worth it, it'sd hard, right?

  5. #2955
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    I've got myself all worked up now..

    I feel like screaming at a few people.. This is one of the reasons me and drink don't happen too often.

    My hurt can come out..

  6. #2956
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abstract Thinker View Post
    okay, we are ontop something here so i will b careful...

    quotes...

    "I have always been pretty sensitive and feeling.. juts very guarded about it.
    and so damaged that I know any INTJ or INTP time was just serious defensive measures and totally shadow function."

    good! that's why our brains are so complicated! good for u, and good 4 ur brain.


    "Love is a fucking killer and it has stolen my life from me."

    NO! it has stolen THAT life from you! there are MORE lives to live, and that's fine! my mom didn't foind the love of her life until she was 45, and he died! now she has moved on to another life and she is happy! it NEVER stops until you do.



    "I don't know why I need this shit.. seriously.."

    but you DO need it. we ALL do, regardless of "type."



    "Why can't I just fuck and not care afterward?"

    YUCK!!!! who wants that?not me!! sex is easy. i HATE casual sex. I've had enough sex for a lifetime, and so have u i bet. sex is EASY and BORING after a while.

    INTIMACY is where it's at!!!! THAT'S the real fun stuff11 and hard too, but u know -- if it's worth it, it'sd hard, right?
    Yeah one of my favorite quotes is.. "nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight"

  7. #2957
    Senior Member Array Abstract Thinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    330

    Default

    more lives to live... for example... me:

    - i was a crackhead and now i'm not

    - i was a semi-famous house music producer/musician, and now i'm not

    - i was married an now i'm not

    - i was an electrical engineer and now i'm not

    - i was a hippie and now i'm not

    - i was a meth addict and now i'm not

    and NOW, i have a NEW life, in the big city, moved up from the south. talk about a cultre shock!! burt i'm lovin it.



    DREAM on Arclight. Look around and be THANKFUL for EVERYTHING!

    and I mean EV ERY THING!!!!!!!

    u rock my friend.

  8. #2958
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    So you live in DC.. I live in Ottawa.. (that's Canada's capitol) ..

    I just haven't been there for a little while.. but I am going home in less than 36 hours..

    I fucking hate planes..

  9. #2959
    Senior Member Array Abstract Thinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Yeah one of my favorite quotes is.. "nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight"
    yes!!!!! the fight is where it's at! cuz after the fight, u get to enjoy wHAT U HAVE EARNED!!!!

  10. #2960
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abstract Thinker View Post
    more lives to live... for example... me:

    - i was a crackhead and now i'm not

    - i was a semi-famous house music producer/musician, and now i'm not

    - i was married an now i'm not

    - i was an electrical engineer and now i'm not

    - i was a hippie and now i'm not

    - i was a meth addict and now i'm not

    and NOW, i have a NEW life, in the big city, moved up from the south. talk about a cultre shock!! burt i'm lovin it.



    DREAM on Arclight. Look around and be THANKFUL for EVERYTHING!

    and I mean EV ERY THING!!!!!!!

    u rock my friend.
    I like this post.. I was a heroin addict.. and Now I am not.. I do not belive once an addict always an addict.. know why? because drug abuse is a symptom not the problem..
    And I am thankful to be alive and miserable rather than dead and happy..
    each day is a gift and chance to do something new or old.. living is still better than any alternative

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO