User Tag List

Page 278 of 453 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

I'm on the cusp of becoming drunk, I think. We'll see I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomecakes View Post
    What did you do, or say?
    That's not all that important. I was drinking with my mates and I was waiting for my old friend whom I haven't seen in ages, and since he was 2 hours late, I was totally drunk when he arrived. He came with her girlfriend - I really wanted to meet her, and now I ruined my entré...

I've greeted him like... five times, I told her how sexy she is (without trying to pick her up or anything), whatever. It's not what I said, it's how I said it. I guess. Ohgod, what if they misinterpreted my unintentional compliments and thought that I'm trying to pick her up in front of her boyfriend??? That's not possible, is it? Plus, I wrote two short messages to my friend afterwards saying "I'm so sorry we couldn't speak" etc. in a pretty... elevated manner (lol the INTJ popped out), which made things worse, at least I feel like an idiot.

After this, I moved on with two mates to party, but I felt awful, so I left halfway, and I came home. It's lucky that I've been able to arrive. This happened like 6 hours ago, and I'm still drunk.

I find that hilarious.

E. N.. T... :P Array RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    That's not all that important. I was drinking with my mates and I was waiting for my old friend whom I haven't seen in ages, and since he was 2 hours late, I was totally drunk when he arrived. He came with her girlfriend - I really wanted to meet her, and now I ruined my entré...

I've greeted him like... five times, I told her how sexy she is (without trying to pick her up or anything), whatever. It's not what I said, it's how I said it. I guess. Ohgod, what if they misinterpreted my unintentional compliments and thought that I'm trying to pick her up in front of her boyfriend??? That's not possible, is it? Plus, I wrote two short messages to my friend afterwards saying "I'm so sorry we couldn't speak" etc. in a pretty... elevated manner (lol the INTJ popped out), which made things worse, at least I feel like an idiot.

This happened like 6 hours ago, and I'm still drunk.
    Ouch. That's pretty shitty, dude.

How did you tell her she was sexy? If I were your friend I might be embarrassed, and kinda pissed that you were drunk when you knew that he would be bringing his girlfriend to meet you. Assuming you knew ahead of time. Did he call to say that he would be late?

What, and how much were you drinking of whatever it is you drank to still be drunk 6 hours later?
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    I'm on the cusp of becoming drunk, I think. We'll see I suppose.

On a scale of 1-10. 1 being barely buzzed and 10 being shitfaced. Where abouts are you now?

On a scale of 1-10. 1 being barely buzzed and 10 being shitfaced. Where abouts are you now?
    Pi.

I'm such a dork.

But around 3. So I guess e would also be apt.

I think I need to upgrade my drinks.

How about yourself?

Ouch. That's pretty shitty, dude.

How did you tell her she was sexy? If I were your friend I might be embarrassed, and kinda pissed that you were drunk when you knew that he would be bringing his girlfriend to meet you. Assuming you knew ahead of time. Did he call to say that he would be late?

What, and how much were you drinking of whatever it is you drank to still be drunk 6 hours later?
    What do you mean 'how'? Jokingly, I guess, but I do think she was embarrassed I did not know that he would be bringing his girlfriend, plus we were in a group. He did not call, I texted him before to ask when he would arrive.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    Pi.

I'm such a dork.

But around 3. So I guess e would also be apt.

I think I need to upgrade my drinks.

How about yourself?
    Water.

UPGRADE! UPGRADE!

Water.

UPGRADE! UPGRADE!
    Pah. I'm on the pacific coast, the night is young. I have a social thing to do in a bit. I'll come back on the forums liquored up pretty good.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    What do you mean 'how'? Jokingly, I guess, but I do think she was embarrassed I did not know that he would be bringing his girlfriend, plus we were in a group. He did not call, I texted him before to ask when he would arrive.
    Were your eyes popping out of your face, gawking at her? Then saying things like "Damn, you're sexy."? What did you say to her more specifically?

That's fucked up of him to not have called or text back and then bring surprise guests.

He can't really blame you, imo.

Were you drinking with the group, or did they arrive the same time as he?

You never said what you had to drink.