User Tag List

Page 270 of 453 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #2691

    Default

    I like it when it rains. You should go and drink in the shed out back.

  2. #2692
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    you guys are harshing my mellow!

    i have had some beers. it has been raining off and on tonight, it's nice.
    Hmm hasn't been raining here, but i totally see the appeal of it. Just relaxing? My purpose was to help write ridiculous song lyrics :p

  3. #2693
    full of love Array Kingfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I like it when it rains. You should go and drink in the shed out back.
    haha, i AM in the shed out back! i come out here a lot, ESPECIALLY when i am home alone. it is really more than a shed, it is actually pretty well constructed. i found a cheap pool table that i put out here. it is the kind where the pockets send all the balls to a slot in the side of the pool table.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Hmm hasn't been raining here, but i totally see the appeal of it. Just relaxing? My purpose was to help write ridiculous song lyrics :p
    yeah, it is relaxing. it is about 75 degrees here (fahrenheit). so it is nice.

  4. #2694
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    yeah, it is relaxing. it is about 75 degrees here (fahrenheit). so it is nice.
    That is prime weather for me. What time is it there? At 11:56pm it is 19 degrees here. I do prefer the cold, but not that cold ha.

  5. #2695
    full of love Array Kingfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    it is one hour earlier here, 11:10 PM.
    19 degrees is pretty frigid. do you get much snow there?
    are you far from Jersey City/NYC? that is the only part of jersey i've been to.

  6. #2696
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    it is one hour earlier here, 11:10 PM.
    19 degrees is pretty frigid. do you get much snow there?
    are you far from Jersey City/NYC? that is the only part of jersey i've been to.
    Some snow.. i mean.. it is Jersey. Weather tends to be bipolar. About an hour south of both places.
    It's more subtle in the nether-regions of Jersey, i swear :p

  7. #2697
    full of love Array Kingfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Some snow.. i mean.. it is Jersey. Weather tends to be bipolar. About an hour south of both places.
    It's more subtle in the nether-regions of Jersey, i swear :p
    yeah, i miss the cold weather sometimes, and the different seasons. it has been a few years since i lived somewhere that got anywhere below 60 degrees.

  8. #2698
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    yeah, i miss the cold weather sometimes, and the different seasons. it has been a few years since i lived somewhere that got anywhere below 60 degrees.
    Hm i'd certainly share that. I bask in the cold weather. Does it get hot where you are or maintain a middle-ground?
    Fall is certainly my favorite season.

  9. #2699
    full of love Array Kingfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Hm i'd certainly share that. I bask in the cold weather. Does it get hot where you are or maintain a middle-ground?
    Fall is certainly my favorite season.
    it gets pretty hot and humid, as high as 90 to 95 maybe. but usually not more than 85. but with about 80% humidity all the time.

  10. #2700
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    it gets pretty hot and humid, as high as 90 to 95 maybe. but usually not more than 85. but with about 80% humidity all the time.
    Mm I guess the question now is if you prefer that. I'm curious. What led you to and away from the jersey area?
    Jersey itself would lead me to/away from here haha

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO