User Tag List

Page 27 of 453 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    ISTx

Anyways, St. Patty's turned out to be a pretty cool evening. I hadn't had any plans but decided to go into the Irish pub like I said. Met some interesting characters and got to talk to the friend I had made several months back. We had a good time. It was awesome, they had a kilted band - 2 bag pipes, a marching snare drum and a marching bass drum. They played on the sidewalk out front and inside the tiny pub (which was completely packed and def over fire code regulations). It ruled. I'd love to experience a St. Patty's somewhere like Boston.

At the end of the night I was at my car just sitting there and noticed this guy by himself stumbling down the road. He fell flat on his face so I got out of my car to check on him. He was obviously plastered. He was about 3 blocks and headed in the wrong direction from his car but he described where he was parked so I knew how to get him where he was going. He tried to pay me for helping him but I stuffed the cash back in his coat pocket. Made him swear several times he wouldn't drive off and just to sleep it off in his car, he said he wasn't going to drive and that "that would be stupid." hah. I just didn't want him passing out downtown on the side of the street. Figured I'd get him somewhere familiar. It's a good feeling when you can help someone out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    ugh i dont know what to do. my coworker is obviously really into me, and i hang out with her pretty often. today was st patricks day and i started drinking 40s with her at like 330. then my best guy friend came over (INFJ) and hung out with us for the rest of the night. at the end of the night, he told me that he thought i was being kinda shady because she obviously likes me and i wasn't filtering what i was saying in front of her. then i started to feel exceptionally bad for her, since i know she likes me and i don't like her. i feel like she always gives me the benefit of the doubt because she likes me, and it's unfair (she's ENFJ). i'm sitting here in my bed feeling guilty (after drinking 2 40s with her)........................should i just not hang out with her? should i send her the message that i'm not trying to hang with her? i really like being around her because she understands me, but am i just being an asshole dude? or should i feel okay for being around her because i like hanging out? i really dont know whats right in this situation.

bah i'm drunk
    haha i'm such an F when i'm drunk

MBTI
    ISTx

lol

It's funny how things get blown out of proportion and emotions are heightened when drunk. Alcohol makes me laugh.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I'm in a weird state of half drunken-ness..

Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'm in a weird state of half drunken-ness..
    same.

MBTI
    ISTx

I have a question. Why does one get hungrier when drinking? If I down a 6 pack, that's roughly 700 calories. Why do I get hungry after that? Shouldn't that kill a hunger if anything?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    I have a question. Why does one get hungrier when drinking? If I down a 6 pack, that's roughly 700 calories. Why do I get hungry after that? Shouldn't that kill a hunger if anything?
    Alcohol dehydrates you and sometimes the body mistakes being thirsty for being hungry. But who knows...I"m just guessing.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Alcohol dehydrates you and sometimes the body mistakes being thirsty for being hungry. But who knows...I"m just guessing.
    Hmm, could be. I'm interested in what other theories exist.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

stupid ex girlfriend. she's too damn smart.

i was chillin with her tonight and she makes me into her just by being so ENTPish. bleh.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I AM DRUNK AS FUCK!

YES!

I really love gilrts. Theyt are so fucking sexy. Soirry, but its true. I like this place, its cool I've learned a lot here., tingihtiht I played smahs bros brawl for the firsdt rtime and it was really fun! I also (this is kind of gross, by the way) tok m a shit behind a catholic school! I'm lausihg so hard, it was such a dumb idea, but I hadc to go.!

Ok, sdo that was gross. I really like this place and I'm kind of sad sometimes because I'm girless and I looove girls. Thery are exy as hell and stuff, and I'm, lonely somtimes.

I'm crying now, but I doin't know why. I guess its g=cause I'm an INFP or some shit. I'm sad, I wish I had a girlfriend or soenmthing. I'm just sad right now. I'm drunk as hell, too.

You know whats funnby? How they take a cow, and cut it up and make it into meat and then they out it in ciricles as a hamburger! Thas funny shit/!

I'm going to go now! Bye
    Bump for whoever missed this gem.

"I really love gilrts."