User Tag List

Page 268 of 453 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Not Your Therapist Array Sinmara's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    When can I come pick you up?
    It depends on how much you are willing to spend to keep me in with the liquor XD

I want absinthe!

I actually have a bottle of absinthe I got overseas. It's just a conversation piece, but I'm sure someday I will crack it open.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Not Your Therapist Array Sinmara's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I actually have a bottle of absinthe I got overseas. It's just a conversation piece, but I'm sure someday I will crack it open.
    Oh I would be all over that. I love absinthe. I can get drunk from it and yet still sleep soundly, and not get a hangover, and I discovered that it is a miracle cure for chest colds. I swear, I have one glass of absinthe and I just stop coughing. Doesn't happen with any other liquor, just absinthe!

I call it my "medicine".

A Benign Tumor Array PoprocksAndCoke's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

pedicur yr avatr iss hoat
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

[YOUTUBE="ayF1T_CdGro"]AC/DC - Have A Drink On Me[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INXP

oh man, wii is mcuh harderr after too many smirnoff mules, hoegardens and viers.

I bet. Don't throw the controller through the TV. You'll regret it in the morning.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm drunk. I wish I was a shitload more drunk, though.

[youtube=tgNxC-TSBoY]Rob Dougan - Drinking Song[/youtube]
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Whoo for Rob Dougan! I wish I could play one of his cool songs on piano... but I'm drunk, so I can't. That guy is a terrible singer, by the way. I hate it when he sings, that's why I prefer his instrumental pieces.

I just got home from my company's "little christmas"-parties (don't know if you non-nordic people have that kind of things... it's an opportunity to get wasted for the sake of christmas. Just few weeks beforehand.". Everything was free for three hours, and boy did I took an advantage of it. I drank all kinds of colors! Hmm.. I think I missed Margharita, but luckily I got to drink other drinks alike. Also Absinth... that's terrible stuff. Like I'd have drank napalm or something.

And here I am, posting in middle of night (almost 4am) about my night. I'm drunk! Are you? If you aren't, I'm gonna kick your ass! Hooray for companies getting their employers wasted!!

EDIT: Too much to read? Well, I'm sorry, but I tend to remain very intellectual even when drunken. That is, if you count writing many lines of text as "intellectual". I know I do, when it's about me... and this post.

Pumpernickel Array
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I am warning you guys that I may be posting here tonight.