User Tag List

Page 260 of 453 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #2591
    full of love Array Kingfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    you know how they make flavored toothpicks? like toothpicks with a little bit of mint taste?
    what if they made whiskey flavored toothpicks?
    like, whoa, right!??

    i can see myself working on a whiskey-toothpick in public somewhere, with a grin as if to say "hey sucka, i'm totally chewing on a whiskey-flavored-toothpick and you don't even realize it!"

  2. #2592
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Default

    Just polished off a 40 oz. I'm drunk and talking to my Honey!

    I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

  3. #2593
    `~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Just polished off a 40 oz. I'm drunk and talking to my Honey!

    I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
    Ahahahahaaa, you are such an F!!!

    And I'm gonna see you in three days!!!

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  4. #2594
    full of love Array Kingfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Just polished off a 40 oz. I'm drunk and talking to my Honey!

    I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
    when i was a teenager we were all about the 40s of Big Bear, it's all we drank.


  5. #2595
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Ahahahahaaa, you are such an F!!!

    And I'm gonna see you in three days!!!

    Affirmative on both counts.

  6. #2596

    Default

    The only problem being up here in Japan is when I get online drunk there is about three and a half people online. I'm in a good mood for no apparent reason.

  7. #2597
    Charting a course Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The only problem being up here in Japan is when I get online drunk there is about three and a half people online. I'm in a good mood for no apparent reason.
    Hmmm...that is a problem. I must find something to bring you down.

    Good moods are trouble.

  8. #2598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Hmmm...that is a problem. I must find something to bring you down.

    Good moods are trouble.
    Nothing can bring me down. I'm doing a cosmic dance for a weary universe.

    I was going to start this thread I'm outta here! And then post a picture of my belly button. Then I realised I was an innie. Damn!

  9. #2599
    Charting a course Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Nothing can bring me down. I'm doing a cosmic dance for a weary universe.

    I was going to start this thread I'm outta here! And then post a picture of my belly button. Then I realised I was an innie. Damn!
    Look closer, it's only an innie from your perspective. From a skin mite's perspective it's a mountain.



  10. #2600

    Default

    Now I'm itchy all of a sudden...it's OK now I'm thinking about something else. It was just my imagination running away with me.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO