User Tag List

Page 250 of 453 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII

where's the drunk people at? sanveane hello? what does your name mean?

i drug my intj husband to a tori amos concert tonight and while i was busy making friends with lesbians and gay men with drawn on eyebrows he was just sitting there taking it all in. lol haha

i had to rub his head and back while i was soaking the infjness of the evening in. i made friends (drunk as shit i might add) with the lesbian bull dyke to the right of me. she was yelling at some stupid bitch to the left of my husband who wouldnt shut up, to shut up. i thought she was gonna kill that yappy bitch.

anyway we had a great time but i had more fun. tori was amazing. i swear when she sang stevie nicks landslide i had tears in my eyes. she's the only female i swear i might leave my husband for. yay for a great night of nf'. i'll lap it up like sweet water every time.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

VOLCANO DOUBLE BEEF BURRTIIIITTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There soudl be a law that says ther should be a taco bell within 300 feet of every alcholical establsishment. poerfect compliment to a wondefrful evening of shuffleboard domination.

Senior Member Array professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    VOLCANO DOUBLE BEEF BURRTIIIITTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There soudl be a law that says ther should be a taco bell within 300 feet of every alcholical establsishment. poerfect compliment to a wondefrful evening of shuffleboard domination.
    There IS a Taco Bell within 3 blocks of every alcoholic establishment A very stategic move made (i thing) before i was born.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    There IS a Taco Bell within 3 blocks of every alcoholic establishment A very stategic move made (i thing) before i was born.
    when io was in bostng i dont think that was the case. byut im glad you agree with me@@@!!

more lkike professor AWESOMEStain amirite?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

when io was in bostng i dont think that was the case. byut im glad you agree with me@@@!!

more lkike professor AWESOMEStain amirite?
    I'll bet, over there (Bostin?), they have their own version of Taco Bell under a different name. Overall, imo, the burrito goes with anything. So the Mexicans actually evolved the correct stategy by nature. Viva Mexico
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I'll bet, over there (Bostin?), they have their own version of Taco Bell under a different name. Overall, imo, the burrito goes with anything. So the Mexicans actually evolved the correct stategy by nature. Viva Mexico
    another excellent point by you awesomestain, the mecxicans are way ahead of their time with the burrito. its the perfect culineray masterpiece. its lke when promethus gave hgumans fire, but mexincans instead.,

and bostyon doees have taco bells, IN FACT theiry put together with pizza huts but really who wants a pizza instead of a burrito. coommunists thats who.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

another excellent point by you awesomestain, the mecxicans are way ahead of their time with the burrito. its the perfect culineray masterpiece. its lke when promethus gave hgumans fire, but mexincans instead.,

and bostyon doees have taco bells, IN FACT theiry put together with pizza huts but really who wants a pizza instead of a burrito. coommunists thats who.
    Those communists otta take a lesson from all the freedoms Mexico has to provide. That includes those idiots that choose the pizza instead. Allthough pizza goes pretty good with red wine.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII

mexican food is better me thinks

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    mexican food is better me thinks
    And you would be correct. Because it comes out as easy as it goes in

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII

pooping smoothly is good for your colon.

you pizza people have chunky poops.