User Tag List

Page 23 of 453 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

that was hillarious!!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_ (well, the part about cows anyways)

GZA, I'll give you some surplus extroversion if you want it!

and I was going to ponder how underaged you are to drink, but then remembered that you're Canadian!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    infp

I'm still three years unde age! But whatever, sow cares?

Cows are messed because they get vut into circles. I don';t need surplus wxtroverison right now (but I love you!), I just need pussy!!!!! sorry if anyone finds that offensive, but its true. LSDAHFDSO Randomletters! hahaha!

Goodniht, I'm going to bed!

MBTI
    infp

*the next morning*

I think I'm going to avoid drinking for a while now... I'm seriously not proud of my actions last night (mostly in regards to the catholic school ). Kind of funny in a way, but overall impossibly not funny. Except the cows... that gets me every time. I also laughed at the idea of a flying robot

Whatever, I apologize for denying your extraversion, it is very much welcome

I had too much

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    *the next morning*

I think I'm going to avoid drinking for a while now... I'm seriously not proud of my actions last night (mostly in regards to the catholic school ). Kind of funny in a way, but overall impossibly not funny. Except the cows... that gets me every time. I also laughed at the idea of a flying robot

Whatever, I apologize for denying your extraversion, it is very much welcome

I had too much
    Hahahahaha

Don't feel bad, dude.

I was on nyquil and bourbon all last night, sick off my ass with some freaking flu (and medicine of champions), but luckily when I got on the computer I was just playing Portal and tripping ballz off that.

But yeah, probably a good idea to avoid it for awhile. Or just be more responsible with it (i.e. buy a game called Portal to keep you out of trouble).

Edit: Shitting behind Catholic schools is always a good idea and funny and something I totally advocate. That's the good kind of trouble! Haha
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Hahahahaha

Don't feel bad, dude.

I was on nyquil and bourbon all last night, sick off my ass with some freaking flu (and medicine of champions), but luckily when I got on the computer I was just playing Portal and tripping ballz off that.

But yeah, probably a good idea to avoid it for awhile. Or just be more responsible with it (i.e. buy a game called Portal to keep you out of trouble).

Edit: Shitting behind Catholic schools is always a good idea and funny and something I totally advocate. That's the good kind of trouble! Haha
    NyQuil is perhaps the best drug going today.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I AM DRUNK AS FUCK!

YES!

I really love gilrts. Theyt are so fucking sexy. Soirry, but its true. I like this place, its cool I've learned a lot here., tingihtiht I played smahs bros brawl for the firsdt rtime and it was really fun! I also (this is kind of gross, by the way) tok m a shit behind a catholic school! I'm lausihg so hard, it was such a dumb idea, but I hadc to go.!

Ok, sdo that was gross. I really like this place and I'm kind of sad sometimes because I'm girless and I looove girls. Thery are exy as hell and stuff, and I'm, lonely somtimes.

I'm crying now, but I doin't know why. I guess its g=cause I'm an INFP or some shit. I'm sad, I wish I had a girlfriend or soenmthing. I'm just sad right now. I'm drunk as hell, too.

You know whats funnby? How they take a cow, and cut it up and make it into meat and then they out it in ciricles as a hamburger! Thas funny shit/!

I'm going to go now! Bye
    Best post I've read on this forum, hands down. "I'm crying now"

Whose got St. Pats plans?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Best post I've read on this forum, hands down. "I'm crying now"

Whose got St. Pats plans?
    Me too. I hope he finds a gilrt.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    NyQuil is perhaps the best drug going today.
    First time I ever got high on anything was cough syrup (Delsym to be exact). I don't do drugs but man those were good times.

MBTI
    ISTx

This thread is great.

almost nekkid Array scantilyclad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

og nai'mg ttally not usually drunbk. but tongiht i totally am. Myf riens and i went out tomiohgt and i drabk a lot of vodka and resd butll.
    9i toally admitetd to haivn gii sex with peohitle.
    i' thibk i'm going to bass outt.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.